MAGIC JOHNSON Private Signing, September 2011

JerseyInk

Premier Member
Credits
Got my stuff back today. Stoked how they turned out.

MagicMan.jpg
[/IMG]

JerseyInk

Premier Member
Credits
It's going to be a project for the ages. If the NBA signs, then Ewing will be passing through with the Magic. So it'll be a graphing challenge.

JerseyInk

Premier Member
Credits
Yea, it's not going to be easy. But it should be fun trying to complete. The hunt is what it's all about.

AMF

Founding Member
Credits
I've heard Ewing never signs. I couldn't tell you from experience, just what I've heard.

Good luck to you though, it would be awesome when completed.

He doesn't. Biggest A-hole out there. Came out and said "NOPE" before anyone even asked.

tkett

Premier Member
Credits
I've heard Ewing never signs. I couldn't tell you from experience, just what I've heard.

Good luck to you though, it would be awesome when completed.

when he came through last yr he told us "NO" then a friend who is african american asked him and he nicely told him "he couldnt with all the people there but later he would sign for him".....best of luck!

Phil Walls

Approved Sponsor
Credits
thanks for the feedback and kind words fellas.....it wasn't easy but we made it happen.....add us on Facebook and keep an eye on the board for upcoming events like the Sergio Kindle and Tyrod Taylor signing we have coming up in 2 weeks

Sharpie

Lifetime Member
Credits
Got my SI back, looks great. As for Ewing, says no everytime (4 or 5) I've seen him.