March Sun Times show-initial list...

ansaraaj

Premier Member
Credits
all the colts wr's has me thinking Luck is next

Uhhh, that would be awesome. Currently working on this painting of him, would love to get it auto'd up there.

393003_327252247391008_1866915001_n.jpg

82brewers

Lifetime Member
Credits
fred lynn, dwight evans- i could use those

i wonder i f they will have close to a 100 guests like the last shows? 9 weeks away, would need to get going.

nbrock624

Premier Member
Credits
fred lynn, dwight evans- i could use those

i wonder i f they will have close to a 100 guests like the last shows? 9 weeks away, would need to get going.

I'm honest-to-God not complaining yet because we may have only 20 percent of the names so far but there are lots of retreads so far. Most of the people listed not only have been here before, but really very recently in most cases (like last 1-3 shows). I hope they are able to do something interesting especially considering how awful the football lineup was in the fall (Ham and Dorsett had just been here)

82brewers

Lifetime Member
Credits
i agree, most people that have been going to shows, they have almost all these guys on at least 1 item. ive been going for over 20 years, i get excited when they get baseball names that havent done the show circut before. or when they get guys who only do east coast shows, like dwight evans. i got him on a card at county stadium, but would like him on a few photos and a sports illustrated.

nbrock624

Premier Member
Credits
i agree, most people that have been going to shows, they have almost all these guys on at least 1 item. ive been going for over 20 years, i get excited when they get baseball names that havent done the show circut before. or when they get guys who only do east coast shows, like dwight evans. i got him on a card at county stadium, but would like him on a few photos and a sports illustrated.

I don't mind them bringing in guys like Banks or Butkus or Ditka more than once a year since they sell local tickets. I also get that not everyone has been going to all of the shows for several years. If a guy hasn't been here in 2-3 years then by all means bring him back in if they want to. Or bring a guy who has been her recently back at a different price (like they did with Marino when they slashed his 8x10's as a rollback). But they've recently killed off the rollbacks for the most part and have pretty much just resorted to bringing in guests that MAB has a cozy relationship with. I don't think thats unfair to say and why the lineups have stagnated to some degree. Again, it's early but I hope we see some quality HOF talent (not the crazy names like Favre, Yaz, Berra, etc) that hasn't been here recently because there are a lot of those guys who sign across the country but haven't been to Chicago in awhile

greedy19

Lifetime Member
Credits
I also need Lynn and Evans...but never get too excited, because I'm guessing they will be at least $39-$49 and up for flats. Plus $15 for an insc-especially when MAB is involved.

Last edited:

82brewers

Lifetime Member
Credits
i expect them to be about $35. yes its overpriced, and you will never get your money back, but you wont make a profit on most of your collection if you pay for autographs. the $35 will limit us on how many we can get. suntimes show will never have to many $20 guys, other than repeat vip's.