Mario Manningham - Poughkeepsie, NY

Kyle Young

Lifetime Member
Credits
Not going just passing info along

Giants' Manningham appearing at Galleria Mall - Giants' Manningham appearing at Galleria Mall | The Poughkeepsie Journal | poughkeepsiejournal.com

Giants wide receiver Mario Manningham is coming to Poughkeepsie. Manningham will be at a Wappingers Giants Pop Warner fundraising event next Sunday at the Galleria Mall from 4-6 p.m.

"This event is put on to try to raise money for Wappingers Giants Pop Warner and for fans to come out and meet their favorite athletes," Mike Lucido of Dream Team Promotions said.

Autographs can be purchased in advance for $35 by calling 845-863-3457. Fans can also pose for photos with Manningham.

Registration for Wappingers Pop Warner's football and cheer programs will be held at the mall from 1-6 p.m.

"It's a great feeling when you can come out and raise money for a good cause," Manningham said in a statement. "It feels like just yesterday that I was playing football for Pop Warner myself. I love to see all the fans and kids come out. It truly is a blessing to have an impact on other lives."

Dream Team Promotions has held similar events in Dutchess County with current Giants Ahmad Bradshaw, Kevin Boss and Steve Smith, as well as former Jets lineman Joe Klecko.

"I'm going to continue to keep having athletes up here" Lucido said. "I'm working on an event with Santonio Holmes and a lot of big-time athletes in all different sports."