Rajon Rondo Signing - September 13

SureShot

Lifetime Member
Website
www.sureshotpromotions.com
Credits
Sure Shot Promotions is happy to announce our first public signing with our newest exclusive... Boston Celtics Point Guard & 2008 NBA Champion Rajon Rondo!!!! It will be his 1st public appearance since winning his 1st NBA Title. Here are the details:

FLATS (Your Item) - $49.00
PREMIUM (Jersey, Ball) YOUR ITEM - $59.00
INSCRIPTIONS - $20.00

Saturday, September 13, 2008
12:00 p.m. - 2:00 p.m.

Mall of New Hampshire
1500 S. Willow Street
Manchester, NH 03103

We will gladly accept mail orders...

Visit Sure Shot Promotions - Event Tickets or call 781-754-0063 for tickets & info.

Sure Shot Promotions is the premier supplier of athlete signings and sports memorabilia in New England and the Exclusive Autograph Provider of Jonathan Papelbon, Mike Lowell, Justin Masterson and Rajon Rondo.

We have a wide variety of items available from sports stars of yesterday and today, and all of our memorabilia comes with a Certificate of Authenticity. Please browse our collection! Sure Shot Promotions - Memorabilia

brett!atthedisco

Lifetime Member
Credits
wow this is upsetting.... thats expensive. considering hes not even 1 of the big 3.... its just so much money cuz he just won the title.. very sad

UTeric3232

Lifetime Member
Credits
That price is crap....

I hate that companies are now charging this BS amount for role players and rookies. TRISTAR does the same crap.

The sad thing is, real collectors who need the sig for a personal collection will pay. But everyone else (as they should) is going to say screw that...

EdWadeisfinallygone!

Lifetime Member
Credits
Rondo did a signing at a Best Buy in July....if I am not mistaken, that is a public appearance.

Rajon Rondo
7/15/2008
Best Buy
550 Arsenal St
Watertown,
Massachusetts

boswell423

Founding Member
Credits
He signed exclusively, so price goes up. Last public signing he did that involved more than DVDs was $25, which included an 8x10, right before the playoffs. A $24 jump is not unheard of, particularly after an NBA title.

Hoffy814

Founding Member
Credits
He's an NBA Champion, even I've come to learn if you have done one thing in your career of significance, you have to expect their autographs to be up there. David Tyree has made 1 catch, that's it, and he was more than Rajon through Steiner & Last Licks. The days of getting $25 and under autographs is pretty much over, unless you find board members running signings here.

greedy19

Lifetime Member
Credits
Same thing has gone on in the Chicagoland area with 05 White Sox. Chris Widger for $35? I think Timo Perez was around $30 as well. Other than being part of the roster, what did those two do? Geoff Blum was $35 or so with more for an inscription. Sure, he hit a GW HR, but then guys like Joe Carter, who did the same thing AND had a great career...gosh, what should his price be?

Pabs82

Premier Member
Credits
Chris Widger for $30 is a joke. Chicago needs to have more shows of decent players for $20 or so, but Chris Widger? Bob Feller was $15 when he came in before but I guess Widger is twice the player so what do I know