New Hampshire Baseball Dinner: 1/11/08

mort10

Premier Member
Credits
The Fisher Cats Foundation is proud to announce that tickets are on sale now for the 2008 Granite State Baseball Dinner to benefit the Children's Hospital at Dartmouth (CHaD) and the Fisher Cats Foundation, a statewide charitable organization that provides scholarships to college-bound New Hampshire students.

The dinner will be held at the Manchester National Guard Armory on Friday, January 11, 2008, beginning at 5:00pm.

Tickets to the dinner are $60.00 per person and can be purchased in person at Merchantsauto.com Stadium, by clicking HERE, or by calling the Fisher Cats Ticket Office at (603) 641- 2005. Corporate sponsorships are also available.

2008 Granite State Baseball Dinner guests include:

·Chris Carpenter, New Hampshire native, St. Louis Cardinals pitcher, 2005 National League Cy Young Award Winner, 2006 World Series Champion

·Pat Hentgen, former Toronto Blue Jays pitcher, 1996 American League Cy Young Award Winner, 1992 & 1993 World Series Champion

·Rico Petrocelli, Boston Red Sox Hall of Famer, two-time American League All-Star shortstop

·David Smith, Toronto Blue Jays 2007 Double-A Webster Award Winner, Fisher Cats' 2007 HR and RBI leader

·Ryan Patterson, Toronto Blue Jays 2006 High-A & 2005 Short Season-A Webster Award Winner, 2006- 2007 Fisher Cats outfielder

·Sam Fuld, New Hampshire native, Chicago Cubs outfielder, College World Series all-time leader in hits

More baseball stars will be announced upon confirmation.

Doors to the event will open at 5:00pm with a silent auction from 5:00pm-6:30pm. Dinner will be served at 7:00pm. An autograph session with all honored guests will be held prior to the dinner and is included in the price of the dinner ticket.

sprtsstar4ever

Founding Member
Credits
As usual I will be attending this event. The only person I can 50/50 at this time would be Sam Fuld. Sam Fuld grew up in my town, and I have met him a few times in the past and he has graciously signed everything I have had, so I will have no trouble getting stuff done of his.

Nick

jbare24

Founding Member
Credits
I really need Pat Hentgen on a set card if anyone can help

MontrealExpos

Founding Member
Credits
I need David Smith and Chris Carpenter. LMK.

r8ght

Credits
sprtsstar4ever said:
As usual I will be attending this event. The only person I can 50/50 at this time would be Sam Fuld. Sam Fuld grew up in my town, and I have met him a few times in the past and he has graciously signed everything I have had, so I will have no trouble getting stuff done of his.

Nick

FYI for everyone...I was able to work with Nick (I'm pretty picky) to get a Chris Carpenter ball last year from this very event and am nothing but ecstatic with the results.

He's top notch.

(psst...Nick, check's in the mail, right? :D )

sprtsstar4ever

Founding Member
Credits
r8ght said:
FYI for everyone...I was able to work with Nick (I'm pretty picky) to get a Chris Carpenter ball last year from this very event and am nothing but ecstatic with the results.

He's top notch.

(psst...Nick, check's in the mail, right? :D )

Thanks for the kind words. Always nice to help someone out.

Jeff Locke is also confirmed now. I can 50/50 him as well.

sigman101

Lifetime Member
Credits
I need Hentgen and Carpenter to. LMK if you still can take them.

sprtsstar4ever

Founding Member
Credits
sigman101 said:
I need Hentgen and Carpenter to. LMK if you still can take them.

Please read above. The only players I can 50/50 at this time are Sam Fuld and Jeff Locke.