New Hampshire has announced their dinner for 2007

Minorleaguetraveller

Founding Member
Credits
January 12, 2007

Special guests for the dinner include Manchester native and 2006 Cy Young Award candidate Chris Carpenter, Fisher Cats All-Star and current Toronto Blue Jay Adam Lind, former Red Sox shortstop Rico Petrocelli, Fisher Cats outfielder Ryan Patterson with more special guests to be announced! Tickets for the event are $50.00

Definitely hoping to attend, last year was AWESOME!! Carpenter was cool though I worry about Lind. :)

sprtsstar4ever

Founding Member
Credits
Yea I went last year, and cleaned up on everyone. Will be nice to get some Patterson's done before the season starts.

dnautos

Founding Member
Website
www.dnautographs.com
Credits
That would be awesome to go to. If you guys end up with extra Lind's or Carpenter's I would be interested in possibly trading! :) Does NH do a lot of siginings like this?? I seem to see quite a few, or so it seems.

sprtsstar4ever

Founding Member
Credits
dnautos said:
That would be awesome to go to. If you guys end up with extra Lind's or Carpenter's I would be interested in possibly trading! :) Does NH do a lot of siginings like this?? I seem to see quite a few, or so it seems.

They have had a NH Baseball dinner every year for the past 7 years now. I have gone to about 4 of them. The Fishercats took it over last year, and it was really a great event. I am actually looking to trade a signed SP OMLB of Carpenter right now.
http://www.sasesportssigs.com/forums/showthread.php?t=14239

I also have a Lind BDP in black I am looking to trade.

Lemme know if you are interested.

Nick

justinj31

Founding Member
Credits
Minorleaguetraveller said:
January 12, 2007
Definitely hoping to attend, last year was AWESOME!! Carpenter was cool though I worry about Lind. :)

keep me informed if you are going.i will put in for the days to go with you.

r8ght

Credits
I would love to be able to 50/50 1 OMLB with anybody that is going. PM me if you can help out this HUGE Cardinal fan.

baydog2322

Premier Member
Credits
I will likely be going as well, I am now at college about a 2.5 hour drive from Manchester, and during January my class load is significantly lighter. For anyone who has done this event in the past, I would appreciate it if you could send me some information on how it is set up, how the whole autographing thing works, and who other than the already named guests is usually in attendance. Thanks a lot in advance
Mike

You see, you spend a good piece of your life gripping a baseball, and it turns out it was the other way around the whole time.

sprtsstar4ever

Founding Member
Credits
So far the guest list is as follows:
Chris Carpenter
Adam Lind
Rico Petrocelli
Ryan Patterson
Demarlo Hale

I bought my tickets the other day, so I will be attending.

bbacon24

Premier Member
Credits
The Fishercats have now added the incentive of receiving two opening day tickets for every two dinner tickets purchased. Seeing as I had purchased my dinner tickets a few weeks ago I would not be getting this bonus. I called them up to complain and easily convinced them to give me the bonus tickets as well. I recommend anybody else who had prematurely purchased their dinner tickets to do the same.