Shawn_E.

Founding Member & MiLB Photographer
Website
www.myspace.com
Credits
Prices through Sports Collectibles of Houston

Nolan Ryan signing June 28
Our 8x10 - $79 Our baseball $89
Your item postcard size or small - $39 ea.
Your item small flat or baseball - $79 ea.
Your item large flat over 16x20, posters,
equipment, jerseys, bats - $179 ea.
Note: inscriptions are $20 ea.

Bogeywon

Premier Member
Credits
Torn need help

I'm gonna get a hat signed through his foundation what team hat should I do? Also what kind of hat? 51/50?

Skizzick

Lifetime Member
Credits
I got an Astros jersey signed through the foundation with two inscriptions. It looks amazing:
DSC00626.jpg

Graphgetter

Lifetime Member
Credits
I like that he spelled out Hall of Fame instead of HOF. You dont see that very often anymore.

Bogeywon

Premier Member
Credits
I got an Astros jersey signed through the foundation with two inscriptions. It looks amazing:
DSC00626.jpg

WOW!! did you have to put a note in there on what color to sign, where to sign and what inscriptions to write?? also did you tell him to spell out "hall of fame"?

Skizzick

Lifetime Member
Credits
WOW!! did you have to put a note in there on what color to sign, where to sign and what inscriptions to write?? also did you tell him to spell out "hall of fame"?
Yeah, inscriptions were like an extra $18 a piece, and I taped piece of paper onto the jersey for where to sign, what inscriptions, and what color. I also asked for him to write "Hall of Fame 1999," but didn't specifically ask for him to write it out.

Bogeywon

Premier Member
Credits
Yeah, inscriptions were like an extra $18 a piece, and I taped piece of paper onto the jersey for where to sign, what inscriptions, and what color. I also asked for him to write "Hall of Fame 1999," but didn't specifically ask for him to write it out.

Awesome! He's got a great looking sig! Wow! Ordered my 59/50 rangers hat today! Also how long it take to get back?

MDR

Premier Member
Credits
Awesome! He's got a great looking sig! Wow! Ordered my 59/50 rangers hat today! Also how long it take to get back?

I sent a 16x20 about 2 months ago, called and they have it just waiting for him to do his signing, they said probably early June will do signing and send everything back.

Skizzick

Lifetime Member
Credits
It took a while. I sent it in September, and they said he'd likely sign the first week of November, but he didn't sign until right before Christmas. I got mine back just before Christmas.