Orioles Fanfest 14 autograph stations have been announced!

crabbygraphs

Premier Member
Credits
A friend of mine got an email from the Orioles saying Jonathan Schoop will not be there.

calripken88

Lifetime Member
Credits
Belfiore has also been taken off of the list as well. Also, Einar Diaz, Jim Presley, Bud Norris are all supposed to be there. The season ticket holder signing is Norris, Markakis, and Weeks.

Tbboltfan4

Premier Member
Credits
Belfiore has also been taken off of the list as well. Also, Einar Diaz, Jim Presley, Bud Norris are all supposed to be there. The season ticket holder signing is Norris, Markakis, and Weeks.

They have a season ticket holder signing? I didn't know that. I have the passes to get in early but I had no idea they were having an early signing...lol.

calripken88

Lifetime Member
Credits
They have a season ticket holder signing? I didn't know that. I have the passes to get in early but I had no idea they were having an early signing...lol.

Yep the first 250 in line get tickets to it

Tbboltfan4

Premier Member
Credits
I thought I have heard in the past that Markakis is usually one-per. Can anyone verify if this is true or would he do two items?

calripken88

Lifetime Member
Credits
I thought I have heard in the past that Markakis is usually one-per. Can anyone verify if this is true or would he do two items?

At st last year I got him to sign 2, but he is a much better signer in Florida. Also in the lines you can usually get 2 items signed.