Orlando cepeda signing

nymets575

Premier Member
Credits
okay well the guy who bought the rookie did go to the guy who took over and i offered him the price difference of what the signings were. as far as i know nobody got screwed by buying a RC. i directed the people to the other guy. and needless to say a lot did.

nymets575

Premier Member
Credits
and i am no goofball. i have never not returned a 50/50. i have gotten people big names from 50/50s with me. i also try my hardest to get every 50/50 done and i try to ship stuff off that i sell and trade very fast. i am sure a lot of people would back me up that i am not goofball and i do not scam people. you seem to like to bad mouth me.

nymets575

Premier Member
Credits
ok i wont fight with you. i will just ask you to please try to stay out of my threads. its not like i am not responding to people or anything. i have been on the site for about a year and alan has probably seen that i am not a kid who takes advantage of people. thats my opinion on why he let me put this up here.and the person who bought the RC actually has still been dealing with me lately. i believe that this thread should be deleted or closed. this signing will not happen through me and this thread should not be on top.