OU Heisman Winners w/ McCoy and Gresham, Dallas, TX

BleedingBlue

Premier Member
Credits
Thinking about driving up for this to get the 4 Heisman winners, but I've heard they will be at Tristar in June here in Houston. Bradford has already been announced for Tristar.

Future Signings

azdbacks252003

Lifetime Member
Credits
wow what a rip off. They just did a show in Nebraska in the fall with the 3 for NU and 3 for OU after the NU/OU game and each guy was $10. $30 is ridiculous. The thing I find strange is they are $30 a piece for they have a Heisman package for one item signed by all 3 for $185. That would mean you pay more than double for each. Makes no sense. Also $99-$119 for a player that spent the season hurt and has never played a down in the NFL?

studdlee10

Lifetime Member
Website
s331.photobucket.com
Credits
We've gone over this before. People WILL pay for Bradford since he is a Heisman winner and likely to be a top 3-4 pick. He will have a shot to a franchise quarterback for somebody. If you don't want to pay, don't. I completely understand your position. But anybody who has tried to get Gerald McCoy or Bradford can attest that neither of these guys are exactly easy. I am strongly considering this signing (only for Bradford) because I have tried to get him at least 2-3 times in person and he has denied me every single time. Who knows how many hours I'll put in to just get turned down in the future. That time to me is worth more than $100.

The days of $10 signings are over. When total nobodies like Navarro Bowman and Mardy Gilyard are doing signings you'er going to have to expect to pay a premium for starting QBs.

azdbacks252003

Lifetime Member
Credits
We've gone over this before. People WILL pay for Bradford since he is a Heisman winner and likely to be a top 3-4 pick. He will have a shot to a franchise quarterback for somebody. If you don't want to pay, don't. I completely understand your position. But anybody who has tried to get Gerald McCoy or Bradford can attest that neither of these guys are exactly easy. I am strongly considering this signing (only for Bradford) because I have tried to get him at least 2-3 times in person and he has denied me every single time. Who knows how many hours I'll put in to just get turned down in the future. That time to me is worth more than $100.

The days of $10 signings are over. When total nobodies like Navarro Bowman and Mardy Gilyard are doing signings you'er going to have to expect to pay a premium for starting QBs.

maybe for the current crop but there are still plenty of $10 signings going on. I agree people will always pay because thats what some people would rather do. All I am saying is $99 for a guy, regardless of winning the Heisman or not, who spent an entire season injured and never played in the NFL is beyond nuts. Again I know people will pay it I am just saying its nuts.

But again like I said that show is way over priced that there was a show just a few months back featuring 6 Heisman winners for $60 for the whole group at $10 a piece. That was my point that this show is over inflated in price.

stlsport$

Premier Member
Credits
confused

Gerald mccoy was one of the nicest guys on the team. He didn't become tough until he hired an agent. He literally signed everything. Bradford signed after every home game but was tough on the road.

Murphy 3

Founding Member
Credits
The thing I find strange is they are $30 a piece for they have a Heisman package for one item signed by all 3 for $185. That would mean you pay more than double for each. Makes no sense.

$99 or $109 or $119 + $30 + $30 + $30 > $185

BleedingBlue

Premier Member
Credits
wow what a rip off. They just did a show in Nebraska in the fall with the 3 for NU and 3 for OU after the NU/OU game and each guy was $10. $30 is ridiculous. The thing I find strange is they are $30 a piece for they have a Heisman package for one item signed by all 3 for $185. That would mean you pay more than double for each. Makes no sense. Also $99-$119 for a player that spent the season hurt and has never played a down in the NFL?

The $185 is for all 4, Sims, White, Owens and Bradford. So your actually getting a little bit of a discount if you buy the package.

studdlee10

Lifetime Member
Website
s331.photobucket.com
Credits
Gerald mccoy was one of the nicest guys on the team. He didn't become tough until he hired an agent. He literally signed everything. Bradford signed after every home game but was tough on the road.

That's my point. McCoy is tough now. I don't live anywhere near OU, so to pay for a plane ticket out to OU or one of their opponents (for Mccoy) for one Bradford autograph (since he basically only signs at home) is much more expensive than just paying for the signing.

I agree, it's ridiculous the mark up the company is charging for the old Heisman guys, but it's not any more than what CSA is doing for the same guys. Not everybody can be up at Omaha for a signing those guys are doing for $10.

stlsport$

Premier Member
Credits
That's my point. McCoy is tough now. I don't live anywhere near OU, so to pay for a plane ticket out to OU or one of their opponents (for Mccoy) for one Bradford autograph (since he basically only signs at home) is much more expensive than just paying for the signing.

I agree, it's ridiculous the mark up the company is charging for the old Heisman guys, but it's not any more than what CSA is doing for the same guys. Not everybody can be up at Omaha for a signing those guys are doing for $10.

i dont have a problem with them charging whatever they want as they are a business trying to make a profit. But for the people that really want or need Mccoy im sure once the season starts this guy will be back to signing good again. A lot of guys are typically tough at the combine and than ease up once training camp and the season starts. When I have gotten Mccoy in the past he has been one of the nicest guys I have met in college football. I know that means nothing at this point since he is getting paid but I would be shocked if he became a jerk.

stlsport$

Premier Member
Credits
also

Not to hijack the thread but I have a Bradford Oklahoma full size signed in thick white paint pen I would be willing to listen to offers on for someone that is not able to make the signing. It is very nice. It does not have the heisman inscription though.