Lifetime Member
Credits
WHOLESALE (Minimum Purchase is 12 pieces on 1 Player to get wholesale pricing):

Steve Owens: $15

Billy Sims: $15

Jason White: $15

Jermaine Gresham: $20

Gerald McCoy: $30

Sam Bradford: $75/$80/$85 (12-49 pieces) $65/$70/$75 (50+ pieces) Inscriptions $20

So if sportsgraphing wants to get together for a cheaper price, there you go.

BleedingBlue

Premier Member
Credits
Well, I'm probably going so if anyone wants to get in on the wholesale pricing, I'm in for 1 each of the Heisman winners.

Graphgetter

Lifetime Member
Credits
I agree with stl. I got McCoy immediately AFTER them losing to the []_[]. He was actually one of the only few Sooners to sign (A English, T Williams, and B Jackson being the only others that are even starters that signed). Bradford laughed me off, Stoops said flat out hell no 1:1, Gresham was on crutches so explainably couldnt track across the lot to sign. Mind you I think I was the only one there graphing them as the Sooners fans all left with their hands over their faces.

While McCoy was rightfully in a PO'd mood, he did do it (actually 2 minis). It has to do with the "new" ability of these guys to be able to sign for $$$ as to why they get real tough at Senior Bowl and Combine but come training camp they are now the little fish in the big pond and open up more (plus they got their signing bonuses by then).