Patrick Ewing public autograph signing (thats not a typo)

CRL999

Premier Member
Credits
200 dollars for a Patrick Ewing signed basketball, and an additional 100 for an inscription? Wow lol

HeatRizing89

Premier Member
Credits
200 dollars for a Patrick Ewing signed basketball, and an additional 100 for an inscription? Wow lol

ur not gonna get him any other way if u want him

im gonna be in ny so im gonna go with my video camera, the fan interaction alone is going to be worth it especially when people start telling him where to sign and inscriptions are gonna be a riot

AutographMaster

Moderator and Lifetime Member
Website
www.freewebs.com
Credits
I know he did a mail signing through SCN where people got terrible graphs. I wonder if he'll do the same here.

HeatRizing89

Premier Member
Credits
I know he did a mail signing through SCN where people got terrible graphs. I wonder if he'll do the same here.

steiner is sending him and they got a ton of **** for the initials he signed on ppls cards so one would hope its in the agreement that he signs his full sig

at 180/200 ppl will speak up if its not

LonghornBeto

Premier Member
Credits
I am interested in how this turns out. I saw some photos of the Steiner signing results and what he signed was garbage. I need him on a 1992 Dream Team basketball that I have been working on for a long time.

nbrock624

Premier Member
Credits

Well there was a time, until recently when he began signing for Steiner in the last 2 years, where Ewing was probably the rarest HOF-level autograph of any living athlete. At least with Tiger, Jordan, etc. there was UDA product you could buy. Ewing had no real certified memorabilia and the few certified cards he had dried up on ebay and prices soared. Add the NY market to that? But, the market has seen a lot of Steiner product added so the secondary market for his signature finally dropped. Surprised he ever did a public appearance to be honest.

rifon164

Premier Member
Credits
I will be at this show like I normally am and will be able to help any members out with Ewing or anyone else that is scheduled to be at this show

TolleyJenkins

Premier Member
Credits
Got mine back today.

Wish I had a broader pen than the broadest deco. He signed the ball upside down.

DKRhY5R.jpg

Last edited: