Paul Skenes 2023 MLB #1 Overall Pick Pittsburgh Pirates LSU Tigers Private Signing June/July 2024

alanmoore

Administrator
Staff member
Website
www.sportsgraphing.com
Credits
SportsGraphing is excited to announce we are participating in our 2nd private signing with 2023 MLB #1 Overall Pick Pittsburgh Pirates and LSU Tigers star pitcher Paul Skenes. Orders must be received no later than June 12th.

Paul Skenes Private Signing #2.jpg

Paul’s credentials should come to no surprise to anyone who follows baseball.
John Olerud Award (2022)
College World Series Most Outstanding Player (2023)
Dick Howser Trophy (2023)
National Pitcher of the Year Award (2023)
SEC Pitcher of the Year (2023)
MLB’s 1st Overall Selection (2023)

SEND INS
See pricing above.

OUR ITEMS - Order here https://shop.sportsgraphing.com/?s=skenes&post_type=product
195 - Autographed OMLB Baseball with 2023 1st Overall Pick Inscription SIGNING
195 - Autographed OMLB Baseball with Geaux Tigers
210 - Autographed OMLB Baseball with MLB Debut 5/11/24
135 - Autographed OMLB Baseball
135 - Autographed 2023 Bowman Chrome Draft Card
125 - Autographed 2023 Bowman Draft Paper Card
110 - Autographed 2023 Panini USA Baseball Cards #80 or #87

NOTES: All cards/photos will be signed in Blue Sharpie, baseballs in Blue pen. MLB certed.

IDIOT PROOF YOUR SEND IN ITEMS (Thanks Scott Smith the “S.I. King”)
1) Include something with your item(s) that has your NAME, PHONE #, EMAIL ADDRESS, and ADDRESS in case things are unclear as to how you want things signed.
2) Put a small Post-It on the item with your name and where you want the item signed and the color of marker or pen.
3) When requesting an inscription, WRITE IT OUT CLEARLY so it gets done properly.

Cash, check or money order to be sent in with your items made payable to SportsGraphing. Credit Card or PayPal alan@sportsgraphing.com ONLY if you are purchasing one of our items.

Ship your items to SportsGraphing, Skenes Signing, PO Box 1245, Millersville, MD 21108.

Return S&H for YOUR ITEMS must be included with your items. SASE rules below.

1-9 cards $7 for USPS First Class Mail with Delivery Tracking. 1-4 magazines, photos, or 10+ cards, please add $9.00 for Priority Mail S&H. 1 Baseball/Puck $7 S&H. 2 Baseballs/Pucks $10 S&H. Email me if more than 2. 1-2 Jerseys $20 for Priority Mail S&H. Bats, cleats, or other large items, please add $35 for Priority Mail S&H.

SASE RULES - We will accept a SASE, but it MUST have return tracking clearly on your SASE. Insurance by request. Add $3.50 per $100 value for all insurance. We are not responsible for lost or damaged items.

Last call, the signing was moved up and all Send Ins are due by Tues June 4th. Orders for our items can continue until we are sold out. We are getting 11 dozen balls and 90 cards signed so we should have inventory for a month or so.

I wanted to provide an update to your Paul Skenes autographed auction that you won.

MLB is weird to deal with as they tend to move dates. During Spring Training they moved the signing twice. Originally we were slated to do the signing when Pittsburgh came to Colorado (where MLBAM is at), then it was moved to this past Saturday. I finally got in touch yesterday and the signing is now slated for the Phillies/Pirates series right before the All Star Break or the All Star Weekend at the latest. All of our items are physically in Pittsburgh right now so I would bet its during the Phillies series from a logistic standpoint. Of course all of this is dependent upon Skenes schedule too.

With him a lock to make the All Star Game, their pricing in the future will go up so its great you got in at these reduced prices. Sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused. I will ship the day they come in though. The tracking number you were provided IS your tracking number and you will start to see movement once the item(s) hit the USPS system in July.

Back