Peyton Manning private signing

mulliganman

Premier Member
Credits
According to signingshotline, Peyton Manning will be doing a private signing with Steiner Sports on February 28th. I can't find any info on their website. When I emailed them, someone emailed be back saying I needed to call him to discuss options.

Experiences with Steiner Sports?

mulliganman

Premier Member
Credits
Got some more info. A rep just emailed me and told me that on a mail in order a mini would be $325 and a football would be $400. I think I will be passing. I don't know if those are his regular prices or not. If something better doesn't come up, I may try to get him at Colts camp.

smejus57

Premier Member
Credits
Peyton signs like a champ on the road during the season. I got him when he came to Baltimore this past season. He came up and probably signed for 50 or so people. It was a bum rush at first but once everyone lined up, he hit a lot of people's items.

mulliganman

Premier Member
Credits
I want to know from someone who has gone to a Peyton public signing. Are these his regular prices?

mulliganman

Premier Member
Credits
For those interested, the individual I spoke with is named Dominick Squillante and the contact number is 914-307-1005.

SoonerOrLater

Premier Member
Credits
I got Peyton at the Suntimes show in Rosemont after the won the Super Bowl. I believe he was 199/8x10s/minis, 249/footballs, 299 fullsize helmet,jersey's. I am sure about the 299 because I got him on a fullsize.

andy97

Charter Member
Credits
I thought everyone already knew that Steiner charges inflated prices for their stuff.