Peyton Manning private signing

cardcrazy814

Lifetime Member
Credits
Steiner prices are always outrageous. Never even close to my pocketbook. Wonder how they stay in buisness at those prices.

Stosh

Banned
Credits
I got him at the Sun Times show on an Official Super Bowl ball, and I believe it was $249. Definitely not any higher than that.

SI KING

Lifetime Member & Site Sponsor
Website
www.sikingcollection.com
Credits
Steiner robs everyone. His prices are way out of line. Last show in NJ where I personally picked up Peyton at the small municiple airport and brought him to the Triumph show... pricing was about $195 per signature. Avoid Steiner. Wait for better pricing. Others have said the same.

Kassis10

Premier Member
Credits
I think I am going to have to wait until Peyton comes back to Terre Haute for camp next year.

Phil Walls

Approved Sponsor
Credits
smejus57....I too got him in Baltimore after the game and it was definitely a frenzy....however, I wouldn't say just because of one experience that he's a "champ" on the road....that's the first time he's ever come up after a game in Baltimore and he only signed once at the hotel, for 3 people, personalized everything and that was about 8 years ago when they stayed at a BWI area hotel. He was cool inside the Ed Block awards the year he attended but was tough outside the event, personalizing for the handful he did sign for. The last 2 times they've been into Baltimore, no one has even seen him at the hotel because he sneaks around. The year they got him at the BWI hotel is because they caught him sneaking through the kitchen on his way to chapel before leaving for the game and he wasn't happy about it. A decent signer when he does it but far from a champ

SDlou

Premier Member
Credits
According to signingshotline, Peyton Manning will be doing a private signing with Steiner Sports on February 28th. I can't find any info on their website. When I emailed them, someone emailed be back saying I needed to call him to discuss options.

Experiences with Steiner Sports?

It's not a good sign when they ask you to call in. It probably means their prices are going to be through the roof, which is typical for Steiner!