Phillies Phestival 2012

sciflyer

Premier Member
Credits
It is not listed on the Phils website yet, but does anyone have any inside info on the date of this years phestival?

DHornung

Premier Member
Credits
I don't have any inside info, but based on past Phestivals, you can look at the schedule and pretty much figure out when it will be. It is usually held on a Monday. Last years Phestival was on June 13th. The Phillies have off days on June 11th and June 18th (both are Mondays). More than likely it will be one of those days.

philsphan69

Premier Member
Credits
I emailed the Phillies earlier this week. It's scheduled for July 26th (a Thursday). Tickets will go on sale some time in June.

reduser

Premier Member
Credits
If you look on the Phillies website, the date is listed in the "Printable Schedule" too (7/26). Seems a bit late this year, and it is on a Thursday this year. I am just glad they continue to do it!

sciflyer

Premier Member
Credits
I didn't think to check the printable schedule. July is late compared to years past. Well, this sucks. The following day is an away game, which means the players will most likely not hang around to sign long after the auto voucher tickets are used up. I know usually when the following days game is home, they stay late for $10 donation graphs.

Debbie25LW

Premier Member
Credits
Really strange- I can't remember ever having a Phestival after the All Star Break. Will be a hot day for sure.

KenJ

Lifetime Member
Credits
Well that sucks - I'll be on the Isle of Palms, due east of Charleston, SC and checking out a couple Riverdog games that week. Guess I'll have to either wait another year to get Ryan Howard on my WS bat (the last active Phillie I need).

Skizzick

Lifetime Member
Credits
Well that sucks - I'll be on the Isle of Palms, due east of Charleston, SC and checking out a couple Riverdog games that week. Guess I'll have to either wait another year to get Ryan Howard on my WS bat (the last active Phillie I need).
He's doing signings now for MAB if you care to shell out the dough for it.