Possible Jose Canseco Private signing in June or July

Kyle Young

Lifetime Member
Credits
Depends on Price

PriestHunter

Premier Member
Credits
Anyone else think a shirt like this for Jose would be great?

Barry_Bonds_Takes_it_in_the_Ass_T-S.gif

Bleed Blue

Premier Member
Website
collectingsportsautographs.blogspot.com
Credits
I must say that I find it entertaining that this thread was started days ago now and no update as to the likelihood of the signing or any fees have been posted. I thought this was for actual signing events, which had been approved to be posted by Alan? Think it's time for some rates or time to take this down.

HRocket

Premier Member
Credits
I must say that I find it entertaining that this thread was started days ago now and no update as to the likelihood of the signing or any fees have been posted. I thought this was for actual signing events, which had been approved to be posted by Alan? Think it's time for some rates or time to take this down.

Yep you are correct. I jumped the gun on posting this and I should've waited until it was confirmed. I'm still waiting on Jose's information to come in and it might be awhile before he gets back to me. I was just trying to get a feel for the crowd since I don't see Jose signing too much and I didn't know if he was in demand or not. I was trying to avoid setting something up with him and finding out later that no one is interested. If Alan wants to take it down for now that would be fine. I can always post this up again when the signing and prices have been confirmed. Thanks

Atlabraves

Banned
Credits
hes a tool and never gets back to anyone, i talked to him when he was in philly for a fight, guy complains he needs cash and doesnt get back to people