Potential AP Signing

tgp

Lifetime Member
Credits
Rejected offer from agent. No deal.

Pabs82

Premier Member
Credits
When I was at FansEdge show, I was almost positive that AP had an exclusive with Dave and Adam's World (or some derivative of that name). I'd imagine that wholesale prices are $75 up, so this will be expensive, plus you will need to do a lot of pieces. Your best bet is to catch him whereever you catch him with a wad of cash, and do it right there.

tgp

Lifetime Member
Credits
His agent wants me to make an offer and go from there. So please, what would you be willing to pay per item, $60? I just need posts of serious interest.

tgp

Lifetime Member
Credits
Thank you for the offer, but I don't think we'd be interested. Timing is bad, and the money is shy of expectations.

Well, there you go. If I can get any serious interest we may have something. The offer made was 50+ items at $60 a piece, minimum $3,000.

A member just informed me that these prices could work...

$100 Jerseys/helmets/16x20 or larger
$80 8x10's and mini's

Anyone fine with that?

raider1088

Lifetime Member
Credits
actually i like the 60.00 price myself.if you can get that i'm in for a jersey maybe 2 if it's at the 60.00 range

tgp

Lifetime Member
Credits
Well $60 got rejected..again...

Thank you for the offer, but I don't think we'd be interested. Timing is bad, and the money is shy of expectations.

I might be able to team up with some other Houston area guys to put this together. It's still a long ways away at this point. Hopefully something can happen in the offseason.

twinsprtsfan

Premier Member
Credits
I am not sure when his contract with Peach State sports is up, but with them in the mix you have to pay them as the "middle man", which kind of sux. They also have Matt Ryan. My brother has been working with them to get NFL jersey for both players for them to get signed. He works for Reebok in the NFL licensed division.