Ravens HOF JONATHAN OGDEN Private Signing 2/27/13

alanmoore

Administrator
Staff member
Website
www.sportsgraphing.com
Credits
Sportsgraphing and LGC Sports Marketing are proud to announce a private signing with 2013 NFL HOF inductee Jonathan Ogden.

I will be attending the event and getting all members items signed before the public appearance portion.

Autograph fees are $75 which WILL include the HOF13 inscription if you want it to.

Unsigned memorabilia will be available such as mini helmets, full size helmets, Ravens logo footballs, photos, etc for those who don't already have something they want to get signed. Pricing is as follows.
Mini Helmet $25 ( Hall of Fame and Ravens )
Full Size Replica Helmet $110 ( Hall of Fame and Ravens )
Full Size Authentic Helmet $240
Official NFL Gameball $90
Ravens Logo Football $30
8x10 Photo $5
16x20 Photo $25

Shipping will be based upon the item and your address. I will ship using your own SASE if you provide delivery confirmation or are willing to take the risk of loss.

Email me with any questions. I need all items by February 26th.

I can wholesale if you want 10 or more of the same type of item signed.

Alan Moore
Sportsgraphing Ogden Signing
708 Wagner Farm Road
Millersville MD 21108

Babio55@verizon.net

Lifetime Member
Credits
Should ask them for a special SportsGraphing discount for members only when they run signings just an idea helps promote the site at the show they may get more business worth a shot

Babio55@verizon.net

Lifetime Member
Credits
That I'd a good idea but I was still thinking more like special offer $60 for members non whole sale or if he has Torrey smith again which was $35 drop it down to $25-30 for members only stuff like that just an idea and not set prices something to think about u guess

Babio55@verizon.net

Lifetime Member
Credits
No Torrey was $35 at their last signing I'm just giving examples not exact prices, ideas you could work with the promotor for mail order discounts for sg members help promote the site gives members some extras for being on here etc