RAY LEWIS Public Signing

Phil Walls

Approved Sponsor
Credits
Bolt Athletics and FanFirst Sports are proud to announce Baltimore Ravens Linebacker RAY LEWIS will be joining us Monday October 11th 2010 at Texas Roadhouse Restaurant in Pasadena MD from 7-8 pm for an autograph signing. Tickets are only $65 per autograph for Standard items ( mini helmets, 8x10 photos, etc ) and $75 for Premium Items ( footballs, full size helmets, jerseys, photos 16x20 or larger, etc ). Inscriptions are an add...itional $25 each. Tickets are very limited so we recommend you get them early as these events often sell out in advance. Tickets and items paid for in advance will be available for pickup the day of the event at the Will Call table starting at 6pm. There will be no posed photos unfortunately due to the limited amount of time we have to accomodate everyones signatures but please feel free to take as many photos as you like while he's signing....we just can't have him stop signing to pose for any pictures at the request of his agency.

Tickets are available at Bolt Athletics or by calling 410-997-2658 before 6pm, 443-413-2336 after 6pm

We will have items for sale such as mini helmets, full size helmets, Ravens logo footballs, photos, etc for those who don't already have something they want to get signed. Those items can also be reserved if paid for in advance with your tickets and pricing is as follows.
Mini Helmet $25
Full Size Replica Helmet $110
Full Size Authentic Helmet $240
Official NFL Gameball $90
Ravens Logo Football $30
8x10 Photo $5
16x20 Photo $20

Call Phil at 443-413-2336 ( after 6 pm ) with any questions or you can email phil@boltathletics.com

Sponsors and more event details will be available soon.

We look forward to seeing you there! Mail order is available.....wholesale is as well for those ordering 25 or more.....call Phil for details

NOTE- We also have events planned with
TERRENCE CODY 09/14- Marley Station Mall, Pasadena MD $20
PAUL JRUGER 09/21- Sandbaggers- Glen Burnie MD $15
ED DICKSON and DENNIS PITIA- 10/05- Marley Station Mall, Pasadena MD $20 combo ticket
and MANY more to soon be announced.....check us out on Facebook for the latest updates

bmoreflacco

Premier Member
Credits
This will be a great show and This is a great price to get Ray Lewis's signature. I'm getting a super bowl MVP inscription for sure

Phil Walls

Approved Sponsor
Credits
If you need tickets, the easiest way to order is on the website at Bolt Athletics .....mail-ins are welcomed but call me to cover the details at 443-413-2336. As for inscriptions, they're $25 each and we haven't been informed of any that he won't do so I'd imagine the #1 draft pick inscription is fine. As for your request Stosh, I'm sure my security staff would enjoy showing you the door the night of the event if you'd like to show up and make that request. Grow up and feel free to come up with something original.

Alan ....let me know if you have any interest in setting something up like we did for the Ray Rice event

BTW, for those interested, you may want to buy your tickets asap as we've already sold almost half our tickets in less than a week and interest is sure to grow as word spreads and once the real games start tomorrow

Stosh

Banned
Credits
So ..... no murder inscriptions?

Sorry to offend, but your boy should be in prison. If you're gonna host a signing involving a player that got off scot-free in a murder case, and can't take a harmless joke, maybe it's yourself that needs to "grow up."