RAY LEWIS Public Signing

Stosh

Banned
Credits
Lol. Not sure what a joke about a guy who got away with murder has to do with growing up, but I realize some folks just aren't that smart.

Oh well. I'll help prevent this thread from going too off track by not replying any more, but you folks enjoy your Ray Lewis memorabilia. It will look great right next to your OJ stuff.

RobbieLee

Lifetime Member
Website
s824.photobucket.com
Credits
Lol. Not sure what a joke about a guy who got away with murder has to do with growing up, but I realize some folks just aren't that smart.

Oh well. I'll help prevent this thread from going too off track by not replying any more, but you folks enjoy your Ray Lewis memorabilia. It will look great right next to your OJ stuff.

We will thanks

bmoreflacco

Premier Member
Credits
Dude! really? anybody can be at the wrong place at the wrong time you just never know. Don't talk about things when you have no clue as to what went on that night in atlanta. It could happen to anybody.

kenoshacub

Premier Member
Credits

I would gladly display a Ray Lewis mini helmet next to my O.J. Simpson mini.

Graphgetter

Lifetime Member
Credits
I would never display my OJ graphs (more to do with the school/NFL team than any off field transgressions) but I have several RayRay's displayed. Of course, by the look of my avatar Im not biased or anything....

Authenticink

Founding Member
Credits
Dude! really? anybody can be at the wrong place at the wrong time you just never know. Don't talk about things when you have no clue as to what went on that night in atlanta. It could happen to anybody.

ya, it happened to OJ Simpson, he was in the wrong place at the wrong time =)