ROB RICHIE - 1990 TIGERS ROOKIE $15

SI KING

Lifetime Member & Site Sponsor
Website
www.sikingcollection.com
Credits
In no way shape of form am I saying this guy is a Major League stud with tremendous numbers. Just letting you know... according to a few card collectors looking to fill some sets that are signed, no one has been able to locate him. I found him and I am simply offering to help you fill your sets if you need him. $15 bucks is for me and him to split for our time. If you need him... its a pretty good deal. If you don't need him... then God Bless ya. Those who need the guy are happy that I found him. His parents address is the one in Nevada. They toss his mail away. He's offered to help the collectors out and is actually donating his portion to charity. he's a successful businessman... he and I are charging a few bucks where I get paid for my time and he will donate his small portion to charity. Even if we only get 20 cards, you r not talking a ton of money. this isn't a money maker, it was set up and announced to help people who need him in their sets. No need to get too upset.

joboo

Founding Member
Credits
Someone who really wanted to help would disseminate the contact information for free, which was what this website was originally founded upon.

Well that idea really went to hell in a handbag a long time ago. Soon somebody will be doing private signings with the mascots and front office types in obscure team sets. I heard El Scorcho was going to set up one with "Shag" from the mid to late 00's Hagerstown sets.

snuffytut

Founding Member
Credits
Well that idea really went to hell in a handbag a long time ago. Soon somebody will be doing private signings with the mascots and front office types in obscure team sets. I heard El Scorcho was going to set up one with "Shag" from the mid to late 00's Hagerstown sets.

Is that with or without costume? My daughter will not participate without the full "mascot experience." lol
Chris

pittgrad0214

Premier Member
born and raised in PA, Now living in Shelbyville K
Credits
i really dont see what the noise is about here, if you want it you have a chance, if you dont want it dont participate

knocking the price does nothing. look at any show listing it is full of over priced guests

i really dont understand why people on this board insist on chasing away members who are offering to help us out

laimbeer3

Premier Member
Credits
shoot i'd pay $30 per for BJ Wallace, and he didn't even sniff the majors. if you're doing sets or projects, toughness and career acheivement are polar opposites

Same here, and $50-$100 for Ray McDavid and Rob Henkel.

Doug Hopkins

Lifetime Member
Credits

Can't wait for the private signing w/ the Scoreboard Cowboy, he's the last one everyone needs for the Hagerstown sets.

Laurens

Founding Member
Credits
Didn't the SG mods squash the idea of saying something bad about signings some time ago?

I don't think $15 is bad at all, though it is only going to be for a minority of people who actually need Ritchie to sign a particular card or two [maybe for a set].

Same as trying to get a toughie to actually do what looks to be on organized signing and people coming out of the woodwork to get cards from their set signed i.e. Ryan Anderson anyone?

SI KING

Lifetime Member & Site Sponsor
Website
www.sikingcollection.com
Credits
Pitt Grad... Some people always want something for nothing. It's too bad and or they are just jealous haters who love to post BS... The fact that Rob Richie asked me not to offer up his contact info, rather said he'd do the signing through me, obviously means nothing to alexsautographs. There are many former athletes who prefer to stay hidden. Eventhough Richie didn't have much of a career, it's still his choice and I respect that. he happens to be a super nice guy when you meet him. But again... everyone has free time for opinions. If anyone needs help with Rob Richie, just ask. Be happy to help you add him to your sets.