ROB RICHIE - 1990 TIGERS ROOKIE $15

joboo

Founding Member
Credits
Pitt Grad... Some people always want something for nothing. It's too bad and or they are just jealous haters who love to post BS... The fact that Rob Richie asked me not to offer up his contact info, rather said he'd do the signing through me, obviously means nothing to alexsautographs. There are many former athletes who prefer to stay hidden. Eventhough Richie didn't have much of a career, it's still his choice and I respect that. he happens to be a super nice guy when you meet him. But again... everyone has free time for opinions. If anyone needs help with Rob Richie, just ask. Be happy to help you add him to your sets.

Did you explain that he would prefer to stay hidden? No. So don't be bashing alexsautographs for that.

Secondly, there is a lesson learned here. You would gotten a lot less negative comments if you would not have posted the fact that he knowingly receives mail and has it thrown away. That is pretty low class, no matter how nice of a guy he supposedly is. You could have simply posted that you were setting something up with Rob Richie and the price is $15. Also, since $15 is a little steep in some people's opinions for a cup of coffee type guy, putting in the original post that his portion was going to charity would have gone a long way too.

derder1124

Banned
Credits
Who cares if Scotty said the guy throws his mail away, SI King didnt put a Machine Gun to his head and demand he throws the mail away, He is simply relaying a fact to fellow collectors, Everyone gets on this guys case anymore, Perhaps his ways off getting autographs is extreme to SOME but the man is good at what he does, People come on here and bash him about 15.00 is too high for Rob Richie WHO CARES!!!!!!!!!!!!, I was always told, If you do not have nothing nice to say DO NOT SAY ANYTHING AT ALL!, I am sure a few people out there collecting sets need this guy and Scotty is just trying to help, For people who do not collect sets and do not need Rob Richie WHY BLAST SI KING WITH NEGATIVE COMMENTS??/, This board is getting ridiculous, I myself would not pay 15 cents for Rob Richie becuase I do not collect sets but If I did and I needed Richie I WOULD PAY, END OF STORY, Let's get off this guys case, He is just a middle man and is TRYING to help YOU

pittgrad0214

Premier Member
born and raised in PA, Now living in Shelbyville K
Credits
Who cares if Scotty said the guy throws his mail away, SI King didnt put a Machine Gun to his head and demand he throws the mail away, He is simply relaying a fact to fellow collectors, Everyone gets on this guys case anymore, Perhaps his ways off getting autographs is extreme to SOME but the man is good at what he does, People come on here and bash him about 15.00 is too high for Rob Richie WHO CARES!!!!!!!!!!!!, I was always told, If you do not have nothing nice to say DO NOT SAY ANYTHING AT ALL!, I am sure a few people out there collecting sets need this guy and Scotty is just trying to help, For people who do not collect sets and do not need Rob Richie WHY BLAST SI KING WITH NEGATIVE COMMENTS??/, This board is getting ridiculous, I myself would not pay 15 cents for Rob Richie becuase I do not collect sets but If I did and I needed Richie I WOULD PAY, END OF STORY, Let's get off this guys case, He is just a middle man and is TRYING to help YOU

amen

SI KING

Lifetime Member & Site Sponsor
Website
www.sikingcollection.com
Credits
Thank you Pitt Grad. Thank you Der Der. Wish people would just keep their mouths shut if they have nothing positive to add. Just stupid having to come on here to add to this crap. Happy to help the people who need the help with hard to find signatures.

Last edited: