Rubin Sierra / John Valentin

Captian23

Founding Member
Credits
Any interest in these guys? Also at what price. I found out a couple of guys I work with are friends with them and when I mentioned that Willie Banks also had a signing they said they would contact them and ask.

Very preliminary as these guys may just say no, but I thought it was worth the question.

rockcat

Lifetime Member
Credits
I might be interested in Valentin. Between $1 and $3. Obviously, I would get more cards signed at the lower price.

scoreset

Moderator & Founding Member
Credits
If the price was pretty low, I'd probably be in for Sierra. I have quite a few of him already from his days in Texas and his brief stint as a Norfolk Tide. But he has a ton of cards and I'd be interested if he was $3-4 per. To Amy's point though, I really doubt he'd come that cheaply. Steiner or MAB would use his Yankees ties to bring him in at $40-50 a pop, so I can't see him going that low for us. Ya never know tho...

Captian23

Founding Member
Credits
It is a safe to say that it will not be $1-3. I would guess more like $15 to $20 which was the pricing of a signing in Aug. The guys I know are very involved in their church so that is my way in, seeing if they will do it if the money is donated to the church. Valentin is the bigger issue, he is not big on signing.

Like I said, very preliminary.