Ryan Anderson - "Little Unit" Private Signing #2

alanmoore

Administrator
Staff member
Website
www.sportsgraphing.com
Credits
OK, I want to get an idea of how many people still need stuff signed by Ryan Anderson. Let me know so I can see how much each piece will cost. I traded alot of my stuff away so I am sending in 30 this time around.

My plan is to set this private signing up for mid to late January.

Let me know how many items are still out there unsigned or whether you want an 8x10 or ball done too!

UPDATE DEC 29TH

OK, I may be flying into Phoenix on business the 1st couple days of February. I am going to try and set this up for an in person signing since I will already be in town. Worst case scenario is I send them to him like the last time and we get them back when he fits them in. Being in chef school is really time consuming.

If I go to Phoenix, I will also be hitting up the Coyotoes practices and maybe a visiting team since I will make it a 3 day event and maybe meet a few Phoenix area members.

Here are the details for the Anderson signing:

Yes, check or money orders are fine.

Send your items with the payment ASAP so I can get everything together to go. Make sure to send a letter stating your address and what you sent as well as a SASE so I can return the item(s) promptly when they come back signed.

$5 for flats
$25 for balls (includes the ball)

Make the payment out to me and I will send 1 check to Ryan. Last time I sent him 43 checks and he held the items 3 weeks because a few checks didn't go through on the 1st try. I am not allowing that to happen again.

Alan Moore
Att: Anderson Signing
708 Wagner Farm Rd
Millersville MD 21108 USA

Last edited by a moderator: