Ryan Anderson - "Little Unit" Private Signing #2

kjamidon

Set Master, HOF Member and Former Mod
Credits
i need two cards for sets..kj

scoreset

Moderator & Founding Member
Credits
If you can pull this off later in the month, I'd be down for a handful. Somewhere between 2-8 for myself, and probably another 3-5 for a friend.

alanmoore

Administrator
Staff member
Website
www.sportsgraphing.com
Credits
OK, I may be flying into Phoenix on business the 1st couple days of February. I am going to try and set this up for an in person signing since I will already be in town. Worst case scenario is I send them to him like the last time and we get them back when he fits them in. Being in chef school is really time consuming.

If I go to Phoenix, I will also be hitting up the Coyotoes practices and maybe a visiting team since I will make it a 3 day event and maybe meet a few Phoenix area members.

Here are the details for the Anderson signing:

Yes, check or money orders are fine.

Send your items with the payment ASAP so I can get everything together to go. Make sure to send a letter stating your address and what you sent as well as a SASE so I can return the item(s) promptly when they come back signed.

$5 for flats
$25 for balls (includes the ball)

Make the payment out to me and I will send 1 check to Ryan. Last time I sent him 43 checks and he held the items 3 weeks because a few checks didn't go through on the 1st try. I am not allowing that to happen again.

Alan Moore
Att: Anderson Signing
708 Wagner Farm Rd
Millersville MD 21108 USA