Scott Olsen free signing

DTrain35

Charter Member
Credits
Scott Olsen to appear at Sawgrass Mills Dec. 2
Marlins offer special Holiday Pack; 25 games for just $99

Florida Marlins left-handed pitcher Scott Olsen is scheduled to appear at Sawgrass Mills Mall on Saturday, December 2 from 1-3 pm to sign autographs as part of the Marlins Holiday Mall Tour. Fans can also meet the Marlins Mermaids and have a chance to win Marlins prizes and merchandise.

Olsen, 22, went 12-10 in 2006 and was one of four Marlins rookies to win 10 games, as the Marlins became the first team in ML history to have four rookies win 10 or more games.

The Marlins Holiday Mall Tour visits the most popular shopping centers in the Miami/Ft. Lauderdale area from Nov. 18 through Dec. 17. New Marlins manager Fredi Gonzalez will join the tour for a special visit to the Marlins en Miami store on Saturday Dec. 9. At each stop, the Marlins Mermaids entertain the crowds, sign autographs and take pictures with fans. The Marlins Street Team is also on hand to give fans the opportunity to win Marlins prizes and official team merchandise. Billy The Marlin will also appear at select stops to help make this Holiday season a memorable one for all fans.

The Marlins are also offering a special Marlins Holiday Pack for a limited time, which includes 25 games for just $99 (min. two-pack purchase), with two great plans to choose from, for under $4 per game! Marlins representatives will be available at each location to provide information about the 2007 season ticket plans, group plans and special ticket offers, including the Marlins Holiday Pack, for the upcoming season.

Additional information is available at the team's official website at www.floridamarlins.com or by calling the team's hotline at 1-877-MARLINS.

I'm not sure how many members live in the South Florida area, but I thought I'd give you all a heads up.

If I had known about this earlier I definitely would've gone, but I have plans to be out of town this weekend :(

Roadrunner82

Charter Member
Credits
Olsen had to cancel because of the weather. He's in Chicago and couldn't leave. Robert Andino has taken his place.