Premier Member
Credits
will be signing FREE autographs at PNC Bank 39 W State St. Trenton, NJ
on Thursday 1/21 from 11:30 to 1:30

FYI

rickphils1

Lifetime Member
Credits
I saw this on Signinghotline.com and it says unconfirmed. Has anyone checked to see if this is for real? Why would Victorino do a free signing at a branch bank in the middle of the day. I googled it and there is no specific original source or ad somewhere. I may be able to go but probably won't consider it unless it is confirmed and if no one confirms it will call the branch before driving up there.

clip51

Premier Member
Credits
i googled it and found it listed on multiple sites.... a message board thru phillies.com, a twitter account for things happening in trenton as well as a site ive never heard of... i will call the branch tomorrow when they open at 830am

derder1124

Banned
Credits
Someone should call the bank to confirm, I have word that Victorino is out of the country and is attending Jimmy Rollins wedding this weekend, I believe it is the Cayman Islands

clip51

Premier Member
Credits
i read that as well today in the Philly Daily News, although said the wedding isn't til Saturday... I will call bank in the am when they open...
I did read this on a message board from Phillies.com that also lists 3 other signings that have been confirmed... polanco, schnider, and boone... we'll see...

Philadelphia Phillies

clip51

Premier Member
Credits
Confirmed! Spoke to Roseanne in the 39 W State Street branch and Shane will be appearing in the bank tomorrow from 1130 to 130

Buster1776

Premier Member
Credits
get ready for a THRONG. I know he did a free appearance at a grocery store and had nearly a thousand people, but that was in the evening.

clip51

Premier Member
Credits
went pretty smooth, although he was 40 mins late... 1 per customer tho... got there around 11 and was about 25 deep in line...
hes doing another signing at a pnc in philly tonight but guy didn't know exactly which one...

did mention that these 2 signings are his last 2, that victorino is signing on with someone....

how do u paste pics? i will post...