SHORT NOTICE-Scott Kazmir PRIVATE signing

Janderson07

Premier Member
Credits
Hey all,

Have just finished up a contract with Scott Kazmir of the TB Rays, and am going to be offering 100 items up for pre-sale for the signing. If shipping items in, needs to be IMMEDIATELY, as I will be heading up to Oakland early AM next Wednesday (8/13). Due to a problem with cards during the last signing, I will only be accepting a VERY limited quantity of cards to be signed (no cards in inventory, all must be sent in). If purchasing a card, please place the card in a penny sleeve, inside a top loader, and include a post it note attached to the top loader with your actual name(not username and not on the card itself). Pricing is as follows:

YOUR card/8x10: $25 plus SASE
YOUR ball: $25 plus SASE
YOUR bat/jersey/hat/helmet/etc: $30 plus SASE

MY OMLB:$40 delivered
MY Rawlings Black OMLB with gold stitching: $45 delivered
MY Rawlings 08 AS Game OMLB: $45 delivered
MY Rawlings Blonde Big Stick: $55 delivered
MY Rawlings Black Big Stick: $55 delivered

Inscriptions are available at $5 per inscription. Rawlings Black OMLBs can be signed in Silver DecoColor or Gold DecoColor, please make note clearly stating which color you wish ball to be signed in. Rawlings AS Game OMLBs will be signed under the AS Game logo, unless requested to be signed elsewhere (once again, please clearly state any specific requests). Black Big Sticks signed in Silver DecoColor, Blonde Big Sticks signed in Blue Sharpie. Payments accepted include cash, money order, cashiers check, and paypal. If paying by Paypal, please include 4% of the total payment to cover fees incurred. Paypal payments may be sent to AndersonAuthentics@gmail.com. Address to ship items to is below. Thank you

-Jon

Last edited:

msd1172

Lifetime Member
Credits
I will be sending you two items tomorrow or Friday.

I live about an hour North of you so shipping time should only be a day.

Janderson07

Premier Member
Credits
Please hold off on payments for orders for Kazmir at this time. We have signed contracts, but I have been unable to get in contact with Scott to figure out exact time the signing is to take place tomorrow. In the event that I am unable to reach him during his roadtrip, I will offer a refund to those who sent payment in or post the future date which we work out to complete the signing.

Janderson07

Premier Member
Credits
Update:

Got hold of Scott, signing is confirmed for tomorrow morning prior to the game. Working on getting my credentials to get in the ballpark early with the athletes to knock them out at the stadium. Thanks

-J

msd1172

Lifetime Member
Credits
Did the signing take place, because it's being posted in another thread that it didn't?

Just curious as reports seem to be conflicting?

Janderson07

Premier Member
Credits
Did the signing take place, because it's being posted in another thread that it didn't?

Just curious as reports seem to be conflicting?

Unsure of where this was posted, as I have not spoke to anyone regarding this signing as of yet. In a nutshell, Kazmir screwed me. Emails going out this weekend to members who placed preorders and sent their items in.

-J

JakeJones51

Premier Member
Credits
Wow. I would love to know more details on this as I see kazmir often. Do you think him not signing sweetspots Tuesday night had anything to do with you or your signing?

msd1172

Lifetime Member
Credits
Unsure of where this was posted, as I have not spoke to anyone regarding this signing as of yet. In a nutshell, Kazmir screwed me. Emails going out this weekend to members who placed preorders and sent their items in.

-J

I believe in the thread about private signings ruining players' signing habits, it was stated that Kazmir was not sweet spotting in Oakland because of your signing. That logic was then reputed when it was stated that the signing did not even take place, which is why I asked.

Last you had posted, the signing was on and then I see someone else who I believe to be in "the know" posting that it didn't, I was just wondering what to believe.

I will look for your email this weekend.