SHORT NOTICE-Scott Kazmir PRIVATE signing

adamg

Lifetime Member
Credits
so what went wrong with the signing.. i didn't get the email..

msd1172

Lifetime Member
Credits
so what went wrong with the signing.. i didn't get the email..

No email here either as well as non returned since I paid my money on Tuesday which is a bit disheartening. Communication was excellent up until the point of payment and since then it has been zero.

I am not looking for an explanation of what happened, I just want my items and money back as Tampa isn't coming West of Chicago for the rest of the season barring playoffs.

adamg

Lifetime Member
Credits
i'll give him the benefit of the doubt, Janderson07 has been great, it's probably just because it's the weekend

vanslyke

Lifetime Member
Credits
No email here either as well as non returned since I paid my money on Tuesday which is a bit disheartening. Communication was excellent up until the point of payment and since then it has been zero.

I am not looking for an explanation of what happened, I just want my items and money back as Tampa isn't coming West of Chicago for the rest of the season barring playoffs.

Sent e-mail as well regarding return of ball and payment. Will be patient.

Janderson07

Premier Member
Credits
Sorry for the delay guys, things have been kind of hectic, am handling everything right now though so this will all be sorted out. The Kazmir signing was on, then off, then on, then no response. Kazmir approved it and signed off on the contract, so I was told to head up to meet up with Kazmir prior to Thursdays afternoon game. Was supposed to get a phone call from Kazmir or his agent after Wednesday nights game, to work on exact location and time, but I never got a phone call. I got up to Bakersfield (3 hours away from my house) before I realized I would not be getting a phone call (game ended around 10, it was 1 am when I got to Bakersfield). Headed home, went to sleep as soon as I stepped in, and no surprise, still no phone call when I got up in the morning. It is not his agents fault, as he was apparently waiting to hear from Kazmir before calling me, but nonetheless it was still a bad situation. Due to the Kazmir signing falling through, I decided to use my contacts and get hold of CC Sabathia, whom with which I had a signing with this past Saturday night in Los Angeles. So essentially, due to Kazmir failing to uphold the contract, I switched him out with Sabathia. Will be sending out refunds to those who paid with paypal and did not send in items immediately, and those who sent in items will be contacted individually at this time. I'm sorry for the huge inconvenience this has caused to many of you, and will hopefully make it up to you shortly. Thanks

-Jon