lawandorder

Premier Member
Credits
Private Mail In Signing with Carolina Panthers WR Steve Smith

Flats: $45 (ANY size)
Mini Helmets/Logo Footballs/Flags/Banners/Misc Items: $55
Jerseys/FS Helmets: $70

Inscriptions: $10
Triple Crown Inscription: $25 (includes ALL the stats associated with that award)

Any "Game Used" "Practice Used" Items: $100 (Steve will even authenticate your items if they are really "game used or practice used" by him)

Images Available: I will have select images available for this signing if you would like to purchase one. I will have 8x10s and 16x20s available. The 16x20s will be available for $13 each. I'm willing to include any 8x10s in your original flat price at no extra charge.

Keep in mind, the images will be in limited quantities as I'm only going to order a set number. Once they are out, they are out. So if you want to reserve an image, please let me know in advance and I can go ahead and set up your item to get signed. I'll post up a few pictures of the images available in a few days when I get my digital camera hooked up.

SPORTS ILLUSTRATED Available: I have a select number of spare Sports Illustrateds available as well. These issues will NOT have any mailing address labels on them. However, they are not newstand issues so they will have the blank white box in the bottom corner of the cover. These look great and are very hard to find as these were only regional issues.

I can provide these Sports Illustrateds for $10 a piece (I originally said $8 but was misquoted by my original supplier--I apologize in advance for this). However, once again these are very limited quantity. So if you want one, go ahead and reserve yours today and I'll go ahead and set your item aside to get signed.

In regards to return shipping, I will be accepting either self-addressed stamped envelopes OR will be charging for return priority shipping with tracking/confirmation

ALL ITEMS NEED TO BE IN BY JUNE 10TH, 2011 at the absolute latest.

lawandorder

Premier Member
Credits
Every item comes with the Steve Smith Hologram and official Steve Smith COA.

Bogeywon

Premier Member
Credits
what is SASE?

lawandorder

Premier Member
Credits
As mentioned, here's the available images I have for this signing. Please note, these are just images on my computer that were taken from the last signing. These are currently not available and show that they've been signed. These images are only to provide you with an example of the available images and how Steve's signature will look.

I've placed new orders for these images that should be arriving a week before the signing. Your image will be signed at the signing. All images will come with Steve's COA and personal hologram.

Here are the available 8x10s (these images are available for your FLAT signing fee)
ActionPhoto3.jpg

CatchingPhoto.jpg

CatchvsBears.jpg

Gametime-1.jpg

TDvsBaltimore-1.jpg

WhiteJersey.jpg

Here are the available 16x20s (these images are available for $13)
TDvsBaltimore.jpg

GoalPost.jpg

Gametime.jpg

ActionPhoto.jpg

lawandorder

Premier Member
Credits
Here's what the SIs will look like (these are available for $10)
SIsmith.jpg

If you have any questions, please let me know.

Babio55@verizon.net

Lifetime Member
Credits
will you have gold and silver deco fine lines for the signing or what kind of paint pen will you be using?? j/w to get an idea