Steve Smith Carolina Panthers WR Private Signing 7/24/2011

lawandorder

Premier Member
Credits
June 10th is fast approaching. That's the last day to get your items in!!!

lawandorder

Premier Member
Credits
In regards to items/payment sent/received, please note I've been out of town for Memorial Day and will be back in town late tomorrow. I'll provide updates in regards to what I've received then.

Also, this signing is fast approaching, be sure to get your items/payment in!!!

lawandorder

Premier Member
Credits
All PMs answered. Items/Payments Updated. Please note this signing is FAST approaching!!!! I will be accepting payment on items I'm providing up until the day before the signing (this includes the pictured 8x10s, 16x20s, and SIs). I also have a couple of blown up SI covers from SIcovers website available as well.

lawandorder

Premier Member
Credits
DEADLINE IS FAST APPROACHING!!!

I have ONE blown up 11x14 SI Cover left. I still have just a few other 8x10s, 16x20s, and SIs left. I can also provide minis if needed. Don't miss out.

lawandorder

Premier Member
Credits
******UPDATE********

Steve's representatives just contacted me regarding this event. It will be pushed back and set in stone for Sunday, JULY 24th.

Hopefully, this will also allow us more time to get more items in as well.

I apologize in advance for any inconvenience, but be rest assured your items will be signed that day. Any questions, please contact me.

Everyone, you now have more time for this event to get your items in and order some signed Steve Smith items.

Thank you.

lawandorder

Premier Member
Credits
****NEW DEADLINE TO GET ITEMS IN: I NEED YOUR ITEMS/PAYMENT RECEIVED BY JULY 20th at ABSOLUTE LATEST****

You may order items from me, assuming they are still available all the way until the day of the signing. Please note, quantities are very low on almost every item.