Sure Shot Promotions Nov. 19th big signing event, with former/current redsox.

davidortizfan123

Charter Member
Credits
Pretty big signing coming up with Sure SHot Promotions of Massachuseetts. On November 19th at the Shaws Center in Brockton. This is the part of the email they send customers out that talks about it.

It includes Bill Mueller, Frank Castillo, Brian Daubach, Jonathan Papelbon, and they are going to add a feww legends to it soon. SOme of the notables could be Pesky, Joe Morgan, AL Nipper,DOn Baylor, Dom DImaggio, and a few more.

This is going to be a great event, and usually their prices aren't ridiculous. I'm just mad I only got onePapelbon in April when he was signing for them for only 19 bucks!

Hoffy814

Founding Member
Credits
davidortizfan123 said:
Pretty big signing coming up with Sure SHot Promotions of Massachuseetts. On November 19th at the Shaws Center in Brockton. This is the part of the email they send customers out that talks about it.

It includes Bill Mueller, Frank Castillo, Brian Daubach, Jonathan Papelbon, and they are going to add a feww legends to it soon. SOme of the notables could be Pesky, Joe Morgan, AL Nipper,DOn Baylor, Dom DImaggio, and a few more.

This is going to be a great event, and usually their prices aren't ridiculous. I'm just mad I only got onePapelbon in April when he was signing for them for only 19 bucks!
Lol, where did he find Frank Castillo?

Bosox044

Cancelled Membership
Credits
LOL Doesn't sound like a big signing to me. Frank Castillo, Joe Morgan
Don Baylor. etc... LOL . Sounds like they don't want a lot of people to show up. You would think they would bring in Eck, Fisk, Rice or Yaz. Then it would be a big event.

davidortizfan123

Charter Member
Credits
they have a website, but it doesn't say much about it.

THese are some of the players that might be coming I think Pesky is a definite. I think they only have space for half of them, so they asked in their email to vote which ones you want. ALl of these guys I think have accepted, but they can only take half. I would say anything with Papelbon and half of those guys would be a pretty big signing.

Jimmy Piersall
Dom Dimaggio
Johnny Pesky
Don Bayler
Don Schwall
Luis Tiant
Joe Morgan
Tommy Harper
Dick Pole
Al Nipper
Mark Fidrych