Tanner Rahier Mail In Signing Reds - 2nd round draft pick

pookiejones

Premier Member
Credits
Tanner Rahier is doing a mail in autograph signing with Scc Signings.

Tanner was a 2nd round draft pick for the Reds in 2012 and will start in High A ball next year. I have nothing to do with this signing but I told Tanner that I would try to spread the word. All money Tanner makes will go to some type of charity. He told me that he would use it to help rehab a baseball field in his neighborhood that is used for little league etc...

Cost is as follows:

Cards - $3 each
8x10 photos - $7 each
Baseballs - $8 each

Feel free to email scc.signings2014@gmail.com with questions on other items etc... They are handling the signing and it will take place November 10th. Late notice I know but I just received the info today. If there is enough additional interest then they may delay it.

Mail items with SASE to

Scc signings
Christian Farland
5a Gayle Drive
Derry, NH 03038
Usa

I was told checks and money orders should be made out to Christian Farland. I do not know Christian or how this signing came about. Tanner posted on his twitter account about him doing a signing and to contact the email above to get the info. I am just passing the info along to anyone who is interested. Tanner is a good guy and is just looking to give back to his community.