Terrence Cody - Baltimore Ravens INTEREST

JermDa1

Premier Member
Website
www.freewebs.com
Credits
I heard back from Terrence. He will do it for $12.50 per if we get 400 items. And 25 per if we get 200 items. Basically he wants 5 grand to make it happen. Again thats with me not making a single penny. If theres enough interest i will get a contract in his hands but i dont see us having enough interest unless we had people/companies buy in bulk.

StroudFanClub

Premier Member
Credits
That's crappy. I would be in for 2 items at $12 each, or 1 at $25, but to expect you to: 1.) Somehow get that much interest and 2.) get 200 to 400 items signed for no profit seems pretty unrealistic.

Babio55@verizon.net

Lifetime Member
Credits
What is with you and inscriptions? lol

if i'm paying i want something extra on it, whats wrong with that?? after a while just having the auto alone starts to looks plain
and if its free i dont care but if i'm paying i might as well get something added to it.

answer your question?

FlaccoFanatic5

Premier Member
Credits
if i'm paying i want something extra on it, whats wrong with that?? after a while just having the auto alone starts to looks plain
and if its free i dont care but if i'm paying i might as well get something added to it.

answer your question?

Yeah I guess, I just never understood the whole "I'm not interested unless there will be inscriptions" for guys that barely have anything to inscribe. Not a shot at you, I was just curious. Thought maybe you were doing some kind of project or something along those lines.

Babio55@verizon.net

Lifetime Member
Credits
alright, and no i just ask for them because if i'm paying why not just pay an extra $5-10 and get something on it
also if you research you can always find something to be put on