The Hockey Club Autograph Show

Pabs82

Premier Member
Credits
Herschel, yep youre right. I could have sworn Phil Espo was supposed to be at this one but that would have been another bullet to bite. I wonder how crowded this will be because the Schwartz ones last year were pretty dead.

Depending on the dual item, its about 120 for both guys. I'm already trying to assess what to get and what to sell to raise some funds for this show.

I am glad to see Doug Wilson making an appearance. Got him IP last year but it was a crap auto. Interested to see how much better it is when you throw a $20 at him.

newagesports

Premier Member
Credits
Herschel, yep youre right. I could have sworn Phil Espo was supposed to be at this one but that would have been another bullet to bite. I wonder how crowded this will be because the Schwartz ones last year were pretty dead.

Depending on the dual item, its about 120 for both guys. I'm already trying to assess what to get and what to sell to raise some funds for this show.

I am glad to see Doug Wilson making an appearance. Got him IP last year but it was a crap auto. Interested to see how much better it is when you throw a $20 at him.

how crowded this is up to how heavy the yorktown mall pushes fliers...plus it doesn't help when the guy from csac puts up the wrong website for one of the promoters...

i personally don't see it being that packed-i'd say 20-25 tables max and probaly no more then 200 people in line for kane and toews...

newagesports

Premier Member
Credits
if anyone wants anyone on sunday-i can take your stuff...i am 99.9 percent going...

greedy19

Lifetime Member
Credits
If anyone is interested in signed Hawks and some other HOFers on 8x10's, shoot me a PM. I have Savard w/HOF 2000 & 18, Mikita w/ #21, Espo w/ HOF 88 & 35 and Chelios w/ 7. I also have Phil Espo w/ HOF 84 & 7, Grant Fuhr w/ 31. I am looking to move them and can send scans if you are interested. All were signed at Sportsnews Productions shows/Sun Times shows over the years.

newagesports

Premier Member
Credits
for those who are intrested in getting kane/toews-it is recomended to buy your tickets in advance as I was told they are expect to sell out...

frankiebones022

Premier Member
Credits
ya i went. thought it went great ! got towes and kane.
really impressed how it all went down. good size room , crowd , and vendors .
got heck of a deal on a 8x10 with 11x14 mat with engraved name plate... 12$ each.

newagesports

Premier Member
Credits
patrick kane
DSCN1145.jpg

DSCN1146.jpg

DSCN1147.jpg

jonathan toews
DSCN1148.jpg