Todd Frazier Reds Autograph Signing

sMatt

Founding Member
Credits
No issues with that. We fans should be thankful for just 1 graph. Anyone wanting more is just greedy.

I agree. The card shop should only sell a total of one autograph ticket for this event. Anything beyond that would be greedy.

ansaraaj

Premier Member
Credits
I agree. The card shop should only sell a total of one autograph ticket for this event. Anything beyond that would be greedy.

I'm referring to the free autographs. You guys are super-sensitive. Relax, boys.

icee82

Premier Member
Credits
I went to the free signing. There were probably 25 people in line. I was at the end of the line. I got my poster signed and then went back to the car to get four cards. No one was in line and I walked to his table where he signed those. They were for board members on another autograph board. Frazier was cool! Great time!

sMatt

Founding Member
Credits

I'm referring to the free autographs. You guys are super-sensitive. Relax, boys.

You did say that someone is greedy if they even *wanted* more than 1 thing signed. Just because someone may want more than 1 doesn't mean they're ungrateful if that is all the player signed.

I was just kidding of course but it's just funny to me when someone tries to decide how many autographs another person should need or want. The shop is obviously trying to sell as many autographs as they can and they're actually making a profit off of each and every one of them. There's more greed there than a guy that goes to a game with two set cards he wants signed for his own collection. Good luck with the signing though, I'm not trying to hate on the business.