Triumph's Football Show

MetsFan4Life

Charter Member
Credits
Here's the latest lineup for Triumph's Football Show in Edison, NJ March 30th - April 2nd. Howie Long, Jimmy Johnson (coach), Ted Hendricks, Joe Montana, Troy Aikman, Dan Marino, Don Shula, Warren Moon, Charles Woodson, Michael Irvin, Emmitt Smith, Demarcus Ware, Jerome Bettis, Terrell Owens, Plaxico Burress, Dwight Clark, Champ Bailey, Earl Campbell, Franco Harris, Matt Schaub , Barry Sanders, Gale Sayers, Alvin Harper, Shaun Alexander, Lawrence Taylor, James Lofton, "Cadillac" Williams, Brandon Jacobs, Amani Toomer, Joe Greene, Dwight White, L.C. Greenwood, Ernie Holmes, Joe Namath, Chuck Bednarik, Jack Tatum, Ray Guy, Eli Manning, Corey Webster, Jay Feely, and David Tyree.

Plus B-ball HOFer Julius Erving

I'm sure they will add more. Usually they brings about 50 guys in. Despite all the players signing the few I have gone to have been run pretty well. It's just a long day in lines. And definitely don't forget you check book LOL.

muwolverine22

Founding Member
Credits
def some nice players there and since im in pa real close to jersey i may actually attend this one =)

Mkbubba

Cancelled Membership
Credits
The prices are rediculous I went the last two years onlyfor the dealers I got some great memorbilia last year

kmac01523

Credits
Yeah, their prices really are a joke, yet they still get s lot of business. The dealers were good when I went last year, but is tough to go to the show just for the dealers because the price of admission is outrageous too.