UT San Antonio Football - Larry Coker Golf Tournament

Shawn_E.

Founding Member & MiLB Photographer
Website
www.myspace.com
Credits
SAN ANTONIO — In support of its new football program, the UTSA Athletics Department will host the Larry Coker Golf Tournament on Monday, July 27, at The Club at Sonterra.

Registration is now open. The cost is $750 per individual or $3,000 per foursome. Each foursome will be joined by a celebrity fifth player, including former Dallas Cowboys star Russell Maryland, former Texas Tech head coach Spike Dykes, former San Antonio Lee and Minnesota Vikings quarterback Tommy Kramer and 1981 British Open Champion Bill Rogers.

The field will be limited to 24 teams. Individual and team awards, as well as participant gifts will be presented. Registration the day of the tournament begins at 11:30 a.m., followed by lunch and a 1:30 p.m. shotgun start. A dinner and awards ceremony will follow.

Those interested in playing can download the brochure from the link listed above. For more information, please contact Senior Associate Athletics Director for External Affairs Brad Parrott at (210) 458-4909 or brad.parrott@utsa.edu.

Airborne2323

Premier Member
Credits
anyone going>? I need Russ Maryland and Bill Rogers if anyone can help

I have to look at the actual schedule to know for sure if I can go, but I have a Vikings jersey for Kramer and will possibly take an 8x10 or a mini for Coker.