Vince Faison Private Signing 2/25/08

topprospect16

Banned
Website
www.freewebs.com
Credits
After doing the Matt Antonelli signing and having that go fairly well, I figured why not do another one. I am expecting this one to be a lot smaller in size, but will keep it at another great deal. This signing is all set up and ready to go with Vince Faison, former San Diego prospect. I started my search for him after another member posted this: http://www.sportsgraphing.com/sports-news-discussion/39364-vince-faison-still-alive.html as I could personally use him on a bunch of cards. Vince has agreed to do the signing for one dollar an item. And, yes, that number will not change this time. I can accept cash, check, money order, and Paypal. MAKE CHECKS AND MONEY ORDERS OUT TO ME AS I WILL BE WRITING HIM ONE FINAL CHECK. I am setting a target send out date of Monday, Feburary 25, 2008, which means everything must be in hand by that day. If you haven't been able to tell yet, this will be a mail out signing, unlike the Anto signing, which was conducted in person therefore no COA/Proof Shots will be possible. This is however an easy and cheap way to get a guy who fell off the face of the baseball world and sat in jail for a period of time and may soon return. Check my feedback/references from the Antonelli signing.

As with the last signing SASE is a must. At this time I do not have cards for people to purchase, but if folks show enough interest in him (which I doubt there will be a large turnout) than I will purchase a lot and sell them individually as I did with the Anto signing.

Price
Cards and Photos- $1 per!!! Can't even get a double cheeseburger for that anymore folks!
Balls- If you want him on a ball, PM me so I can knock some sense into you

I would appreciate a number in your post corresponding to how many items you will be sending so I can get an idea of whats to come.

Below is my address, it is different then the one for the Antonelli signing so please do not send to my MA addy. This is my dorm addy; the people who run the mail room are very trustworthy and I have never had a problem in almost 2 years so no worries! I am at school, which means I have a ton of other stuff going on, please make it easy on me, include your SASE, a list, your user name ect. I will make another list of peoples stuff I have received as they come in.

Sean Tommervik
Dowling College Residence Life Box #149
1302 William Floyd Parkway
Shirley, NY 11967

Questions??? Fire away, BUT PLEASE REFRIAN FROM ANY AND ALL COMMENTS ABOUT YOUR DISLIKE FOR PRIVATE SIGNINGS! SPARE ME

zechautograph

Founding Member
Credits
Honestly, this private signing makes sense, just like the Ryan Anderson one did. No one has access to this guy, so people who need him are lucky you found him.

topprospect16

Banned
Website
www.freewebs.com
Credits
Honestly, this private signing makes sense, just like the Ryan Anderson one did. No one has access to this guy, so people who need him are lucky you found him.

Well, I am glad we have your approval for this one! Haha just playing with ya! I understand where you are coming from though

ringer

Founding Member
Credits
And not to mention that he has a duel card with another guy who is still in baseball (Asadoorian) and anyone who has graphed the minor leagues in the past 7 years has that half signed already.

I'll be sending 2 cards. How will I know I'm getting my dual card (with Asadoorian already on it) back and not someone elses? Just wondering. Thanks

topprospect16

Banned
Website
www.freewebs.com
Credits
And not to mention that he has a duel card with another guy who is still in baseball (Asadoorian) and anyone who has graphed the minor leagues in the past 7 years has that half signed already.

I'll be sending 2 cards. How will I know I'm getting my dual card (with Asadoorian already on it) back and not someone elses? Just wondering. Thanks

Yah, you are gaurenteed to get the same exact card you sent back. I put a post it on the back of each and every card with your user name on it or a number that corresponds to your user name that I keep track of on an Excel Spread Sheet. I do this because some people prep them differently or not at all and I do not want to be responsible if I send you back somebodys unprepped bubbled card when you prepped your card. I got yah covered! Keep em coming!

Jetsfan22

Lifetime Member
Credits
Is this an NCAA violation? Didn't you say he was a football player?

I was just about to post that, but he isn't listed on their roster. There is some rule though about baseball and college football that let Dennis Dixon play minor league baseball for pay last summer.