Vince Faison Private Signing 2/25/08

revpaul

Founding Member
Credits
Sending 8 cards in todays mail... hope the snail crawls fast enough.
Thanks for doing this Sean!

BossDoss

Lifetime Member
Credits
Sending my $ for your dual card and the Hutchins signing tomorrow. Thanks man.

topprospect16

Banned
Website
www.freewebs.com
Credits
Talked to Vince on Sunday and he said he got a note from the USPS saying he had to pick it up becuase his apartment box was not big enough. He said he promised to pick it up this week and send it out the same day. It was midterm week for him last week so he did not get the chance to pick it up. I will give him a call Thursday if I do not hear from him before then.

topprospect16

Banned
Website
www.freewebs.com
Credits
Vince has been sick for the past week, but he got around to picking up the cards and signing them. He told me he dropped them back off to the post office this afternoon. Will post again when I get them and send them out.

topprospect16

Banned
Website
www.freewebs.com
Credits
This signing is officially completed. Got 40 cards all signed by Vince this afternoon. I gave him a few to keep, which he did. He wanted to thank everyone for still wanting his autograph and wanted to stress it was a pleasure to sign autographs again! His auto is tiny, but better than having unsigned stuff laying around.

EVERYTHING was sent back out in everyones SASE's this afternoon. Thanks to those who participated.

If you also purchased the Asadoorian/Faison double to be signed by both, Asadoorian's package goes out tomorrow morning.

My favorite card of the bunch (ringers 2000T Double signed by both Asadoorian and Faision)
IMG_0313.jpg

All 40 lined up
IMG_0312.jpg