Wachovia Spectrum "Last Stroll"- Sat Oct. 24

Skizzick

Lifetime Member
Credits
They are having an open house to say goodbye to the Spectrum in Philadelphia. I'm gonna miss this place. It was where Rocky beat Apollo Creed, but that was fiction. It was also where the Flyers and Sixers won all of their Championships, but I wasn't born for that. Nevertheless, I will miss it. :'(

Ed Hospodar, Bob Kelly, Joe Watson, Orest Kindrachuck and Dave Schultz of the Philadelphia Flyers Stanley Cup teams will be there to meet, greet, and sign. It also says that there will be others there too, but it doesn't say who specifically. I imagine more old Flyers and maybe some old Sixers. You can also put in your Specturm chair orders, too.

Saturday October 24. From 10am-1pm at the Spectrum.

JBsouthFan

Founding Member
Credits
I'll be there for the Fairwell show tonight... Tons of great show's I've seen there, not to mention the crappy sixers games over the years too, lol...

See you all in Philly tonight!

phillysportz

Charter Member
Credits
All listed were there but as of 12 I didnt see Schultz. He must of went to the other appearance. I got there late so had to choose between the autos or one last tour of lockerroom and I chose the lockerroom as those guys arent tough to get. There were a couple other guys there, no one big though. If anyone knows post the names, I didnt see.

Skizzick

Lifetime Member
Credits
Bob Kelly
Jim Watson
Joe Watson
Bernie Parent
and two other guys who I forgot.

For being one of the greatest golies of all time, Bernie is one of the best available and friendliest guys I know and he signs like crazy.

phillysportz

Charter Member
Credits
there were even a couple more than that there after 12. schultz was there at 10 am for a little i heard.

Skizzick

Lifetime Member
Credits
We got there at 10:30 and stayed until the end. I didn't see Shultz there, but I have him on a number of stuff. There was nobody really big there. The rumor is that they are going to have an auction like they did with Veteran's Stadium with some really big names showing up, but this was just a rumor.

phillysportz

Charter Member
Credits
im sure theres gonna be an auction from what i heard but didnt hear about the big names. hopefully your right