at
The Double Tree, Downtown
700 N. King Street
Wilmington, DE.
(for directions, call 999-1617)
6:00 p.m.-7:00 p.m.-Meet the 2007 “Blue Rocksâ€
7:00 p.m.-8:00 p.m.-Dine with the “Blue Rocksâ€
8:00 p.m.- Introduction of the 2007“Blue Rocks†team
and announcements of the raffle winners.
There will be a silent auction open from the start
of the evening and ending at 7:30 p.m.
(VISA, MC, Check or Cash Accepted for Auction Payments)
Ticket Prices
Booster Club Members $35.00 per person
Non-Booster Club Members $40.00 per person
Please send your payment and a SELF ADDRESSED STAMPED ENVELOPE to:
Meet The Blue Rocks Dinner
801 S. Madison Street
Wilmington, DE. 19801
For ticket information call (302) 999-1617
Please return requests for tickets by March 24, 2007.
Please Print
Name__________________________________________Number of tickets____________________
Address_______________________________________ Amount enclosed____________________
________________________________________________Phone # ( )________________________
_____________________________________________________________________________________
Choice of Entrée (Number of each) ___ Beef ___ Chicken ___ Vegetarian

sprtsstar4ever

Founding Member
Credits
lol these people really are idiots. If they think people are going to pay $40 to meet the Royal's prospects that are going to start there, they must really have lost their mind. Do they still think they have the Red Sox or what?

YANKS4LIFE

Lifetime Member
Website
www.freewebs.com
Credits
sprtsstar4ever said:
lol these people really are idiots. If they think people are going to pay $40 to meet the Royal's prospects that are going to start there, they must really have lost their mind. Do they still think they have the Red Sox or what?

I said the same thing.Up here in Triple-A their only like $15 per tix.And 95% of the players have major league issued cards out.That's just ridiculous.

Captian23

Founding Member
Credits
Not about the Graphs

Don't think of it as an Autograph Session. It is a nice night out with a Dinner. I paid $50 to go to the NJ Sportswriters Banquet,

sprtsstar4ever

Founding Member
Credits
Captian23 said:
Don't think of it as an Autograph Session. It is a nice night out with a Dinner. I paid $50 to go to the NJ Sportswriters Banquet,

That is much different. This specifically says "Meet the Blue Rocks." The thing you went to was a Banquet and would obviously be more of a dinner type thing.

Minorleaguetraveller

Founding Member
Credits
sprtsstar4ever said:
That is much different. This specifically says "Meet the Blue Rocks." The thing you went to was a Banquet and would obviously be more of a dinner type thing.

That's what this is. Its a meet the blue rocks dinner

dd316

Charter Member
Credits
sprtsstar4ever said:
Are you serious? The Royals have a WAY better farm system than the Red Sox. The only really decent players that came up through the Blue Rocks while they were a Red Sox org. were Anibal Sanchez and Jacoby Ellsbury. I'm very glad they went back to the Royals this season.

sprtsstar4ever

Founding Member
Credits
dd316 said:
Are you serious? The Royals have a WAY better farm system than the Red Sox. The only really decent players that came up through the Blue Rocks while they were a Red Sox org. were Anibal Sanchez and Jacoby Ellsbury. I'm very glad they went back to the Royals this season.

According to most everyone in baseball, and Baseball America, you are wrong. The Royals farm system is ranked 11th, while the Sox is ranked 9th. Good try though, not a very convincing argument.

sugarcult2

Founding Member
Website
www.freewebs.com
Credits
dd316 said:

Generally, the Red Sox have better prospects than the Royals. However, the Royals have 2 elite level prospects in Gordon and Hochevar that no one in the Red Sox can compare to

snuffytut

Founding Member
Credits
Captian23 said:

OK when there are baseball players at the dinner doesn't that make it an autograph session with food? lol

By the way my school closed today because of fog (no I am not making this up).

Chris