Wilmington Blue Rocks "Meet the Blue Rocks" Dinner

dd316

Charter Member
Credits
sprtsstar4ever said:
According to most everyone in baseball, and Baseball America, you are wrong. The Royals farm system is ranked 11th, while the Sox is ranked 9th. Good try though, not a very convincing argument.
The Blue Rocks haven't done squat since they switched over to the Red Sox. So yes, maybe according to most everyone in baseball and Baseball America I am wrong, the Sox do have a better farm system, but I'll at least argue it's at higher than the A level.

Captian23

Founding Member
Credits
It is at an Nice Place with a prepared meal which you have to chose a head of time so it is a Banquet. I would be willing to bet half or more of the people there are not even going for the Graphs. If they were serving Hot Dogs and Chips I would see your point. As for the Farm System, the Royals have had high draft picks for a while now while the Red Sox had had some pretty good years so overall the Royals at this stage should be a little better. The Red Sox have not exactly been cranking out the All Stars from the Farm. There is only one guy so far that has made an impact with the Sox and thats Paplebon. They have traded all of their Top Prospects .