2009 Brewers "Winter Warm-Up" and "On-Deck" Events

cwlarsen30

Lifetime Member
Credits
Has anyone seen/heard if there will be autograph opportunities at the Winter Warm-Up event? Also, just wondering if they've released who's signing at the On-Deck event and how much/locations? It's only 9-10 days away from those events and I haven't even heard whisper of who might be there or if there will be an opportunity for autos and the Warmup event. Thanks!

82brewers

Lifetime Member
Credits
we are all waiting for some kind of list to released. the minnesota twins fest is the same weekend, they have a list.

kidk

Premier Member
Credits
The Brewers site just said Braun, Suppan, Parra, and others from what I saw.

xmartyx

Lifetime Member
Credits
These teams are being really annoying this years. Tigerfest is in 9 days and they dont have a list either.

82brewers

Lifetime Member
Credits
so far braun, gallardo and parra have been mentioned in ads, and you would think maybe trevor hoffman. im guessing he will come in for the press conference late in the week and stay for saturday fanfest.

nbrock624

Premier Member
Credits
Is there a restriction on items at Brewer Fest? Basically, do you think you could get Braun on a bat or would it be like a Cardinals-Pujols situation where its balls/flats only?

82brewers

Lifetime Member
Credits
last winter braun signed at the miller park fan zone store during a january signing. it was 1 per person with no restrictions. and rickie signed my 8x10 without asking for my name.

cwlarsen30

Lifetime Member
Credits
Anybody know about that Winter Warmup thing if there's going to be autograph opportunities? I suspect not, but....