2009 Brewers "Winter Warm-Up" and "On-Deck" Events

JNP624

Lifetime Member
Credits
Gwynn for $10 bucks. Pretty good deal, IMO

nbrock624

Premier Member
Credits
For someone who has been there before: Is it realistic to get Braun? Is this place a zoo? I'm willing to drive up from Chicago but if I don't get Braun the trip is a bust. I see there are only 250 vouchers. If I get there before opening willit be hard to get one?

cwlarsen30

Lifetime Member
Credits
So...for those who are attending...what time will you be getting there that morning? I want to get some of the minor league guys (which happen to be free), so, I'm not sure when I'll need to be there to be one of the first 250 for each of the guys. Also, anyone know if they're handing out tickets for all the players and times right away in the morning or will they stagger handing out of the tickets?

SoBrave

Charter Member
Credits
I have a ticket and see that Ryan Braun and Trevor Hoffman are one right after the other for $25. I am guessing there is no way in holy hell I can get both of them for $25?? IS THERE??? Do not know how crazy this thing is if I am there way before they are open and get Braun and or Hoffman. Lemme know people who have been there before how this is.....

Street Wise

Lifetime Member
Credits
I went the last couple of years to the on deck event.The key is to get there early they only gave out 250 vouchers.The vouchers where for the bigger name players.I encountered long lines both times and just got graphs of lower players.The lines moved better and faster for the lesser named players.The likes of Fielder,Braun sign slow an in turn the line moves slow.The players where all staggered thru out the stadium.It was pretty much get one top guy or get 8 position players.The way they had it set up so I took the position players.This made it more worth the time and effort also if your going for Braun.I suggest bringing a bat as he will not sweet spot and only side panels.