2010 World Series champion Brian Wilson signing 8/31/11

Sfautographssf

Premier Member
Credits
I'm actually on vacation but got an email from the same store that has Ryan Vogelsong. Thought a good sum of people would be interested. On august 31 Brian Wilson will be. In their store fro me 6-7:30 they are excepting mail in orders. It is a little bit pricey but Wilson is a tough autograph now and this is his first paid signing since 2008!
Here is the ticket link

Brian Wilson Public Signing (his only 2011 appearance) Tickets in San Mateo, CA, United States

Hope this helps any of those interested!!!

More info can be found about the store and their signings at Sports memorabilia | Pro Sports and Vintage Entertainment Memorabilia | Authentic, Autographed, Signed, Signature, Football, Baseball, Basketball, Boxing, MMA, WFC | Memorabilia Auction Fundraiser Services!

pnether32

Premier Member
Credits
DAYYYYYMMMMMMMM>......$150 for BW????? are you serious??? I have a rc signed by him i'll sell for $100. LMK if anyone wants it...haha

freshinkgraphs

Lifetime Member
Credits
those prices are "way out of line"

SDlou

Premier Member
Credits
The sad thing is that there will actually be people dumb enough to pay those prices. As long as people pay they will continue to keep charging those exorbitant fees...

nbrock624

Premier Member
Credits
When you said insane, I thought they were like 79/99 but then I clicked on the link.....wow