2010 World Series champion Brian Wilson signing 8/31/11

Rockstufff

Lifetime Member
Website
www.ebay.com
Credits
Hey , I am all for buying whatever floats your boat or makes you happy, BUT, I think I have seen the apocalypse with these prices

As a matter of fact, I will personally get whatever anyone wants signed for this guy at next years spring training for $100 per item lol... Just let me know how many you need and I will go down there for the whole month til I get every item signed by this guy lol How many you need 15, 20, 25? :)

greatsacman

Lifetime Member
Credits
Hey , I am all for buying whatever floats your boat or makes you happy, BUT, I think I have seen the apocalypse with these prices

As a matter of fact, I will personally get whatever anyone wants signed for this guy at next years spring training for $100 per item lol... Just let me know how many you need and I will go down there for the whole month til I get every item signed by this guy lol How many you need 15, 20, 25? :)

Don't make any.promises you can't keep.

jdub19999

Premier Member
Credits

Do you have a job or are you able to just take a whole month off of work to graph to get Brian Wilson? Nothing personal, just curious.

nbrock624

Premier Member
Credits
Obviously, people can pay what they want and what the market will bear, etc. etc. For me, I don't mind playing $150 for elite talent. I wouldn't turn my nose up at those prices for Lincecum at all to be honest. Plus, with salaries escalating promoters need to make it worth the player's while to agree to do signings. I get all that. But, $150 for a closer who is not Mo Rivera? Wow.

jbk150

Founding Member
Credits
I saw this with the 04 Red Sox and the 09 Yankees immediately after the WS. People need these team signed items done. The guys somewhat usually lighten up over time.

I laugh at this when true HOF guys like Frank Robimson and Gibson are usually under $80 at most events.

celtsrool17

Lifetime Member
Credits
I saw this with the 04 Red Sox and the 09 Yankees immediately after the WS. People need these team signed items done. The guys somewhat usually lighten up over time.

I laugh at this when true HOF guys like Frank Robimson and Gibson are usually under $80 at most events.

Hype! Pretty sad you could get more for Stras last yr than Ted Williams lol 20 innings vs 20 years

Fellow Red Sox fans helped put my girls through school. There was 86 Years of built up demand for that

Last edited:

tigersfan12

Lifetime Member
Credits
The thing that disgusts me is thinking how bad the quality of the graph is for what you're paying. I'd hope he'd sign a little better for that price.

Milkywai

Lifetime Member
Credits
Ramon Ramirez and Santiago Casilla are doing a signing for $25 each.....or both for $40. This is a "little" better I guess....xP