2011 National in Chicago first list of signers

salty99

Premier Member
Credits
I'm waiting to see who else they add for VIP signers.

greedy19

Lifetime Member
Credits
If I don't get the VIP, I would pay for some help with Buddy Bell. The VIP deal is pretty good, from what I remember a few years ago. Besides all the card junk that was tossed in.

kenoshacub

Premier Member
Credits
I would offer up the same deal for Rick Reuschel. I need him on a baseball.

SoBrave

Charter Member
Credits
I will be getting the VIP and can help anyone who needs those guys most likely for a small fee

SoBrave

Charter Member
Credits
Sounds Good Pitt. I am still worrying what it will take to get Randy Johnson on my 20x24 with all his CY Young Years.

nbrock624

Premier Member
Credits
Haha SoBrave I'm having the same dilemma with Elway. Do I pony up $200 for SB MVP and HOF? That's a lot of money that could go to other guests but it'd become my prized possession...

greedy19

Lifetime Member
Credits
I think I will be getting the $179 VIP most likely. I would like to trade, too. I remember last time, I thought you'd get a ticket for each guy and that was not the case-so wheeling and dealing helps. I'm not sure which paid guests I will be getting yet, but I'd take items for members if they fall on the days I'd be there.

pittgrad0214

Premier Member
born and raised in PA, Now living in Shelbyville K
Credits
does anyone think it could be a good idea for us to put together a list of whos attending, whos getting the vip package, and which vip tickets they dont need and can trade. i will have 2 of the delux vip packages and already know i dont need rick ruscheul and can trade to anyone