2011 National in Chicago first list of signers

FigmentofYour

Premier Member
Credits
Haha SoBrave I'm having the same dilemma with Elway. Do I pony up $200 for SB MVP and HOF? That's a lot of money that could go to other guests but it'd become my prized possession...

Nb,
I did that for Marino at the Mounted show, and I'm extremely happy with it and the inscriptions I added to it. Dan was even thankful that I wrote it out for him. One of the agents laughed and joked about me adding Dan's "lone" rushing TD, and Dan instantly got on the defensive and was like " I had 11 career rushing touchdowns," to the guy working the table. It was hilarious. If he is one of your favorites, go for it!

82brewers

Lifetime Member
Credits
football hall of fame weekend in canton is the same weekend of the national in chicago.

salty99

Premier Member
Credits
More names include Matt Garza, Blackhawk HOFers Bill Gadsby (VIP Guest), Pierre Pilot (VIP Guest); Football HOFers John Riggins, John Stallworth, Jim Taylor; & Former Raider Daryle Lamonica A

greedy19

Lifetime Member
Credits
So far, 11/18 VIPs listed and nothing really special. Am I the only one thinking along those lines? Who's next, a guy like Mike Hartenstine?

Pabs82

Premier Member
Credits
Depending on the timing of when the guys appear, I would be interested in buying Gadsby and possibly Pilote tickets from those not interested in getting anything from them

nbrock624

Premier Member
Credits
Saw they added Hornung, Ted Hendricks and Willie Brown. Those Raider adds are great ones